Chapter 21: A Promise That I'll Never Break

A/n: i don't know if you guys know but the pictures i put helps express the chapters. for example, chapter 17 the picture was todoroki laying on the bed. that chapter had smut on the bed. see the connections? yeah so i'll do this for the future chapters too. anyways imma try a different approach to this chapter. WAY LONGER CHAPTER

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

four years later/ago

Bakugo Pov
It's been four years since our second child has been declared dead from a stabbing incident. We've been doing pretty good. Yeah it took us about a year and a half to recover from the incident but we're all doing good now. Akira is now twelve years old and in 8th grade. Sho was thirty years old while I was thirty one years old.

Everything was going good this year, right?

.
.
.
.

"AKIRA AKEMI BAKUGO!" Uh-oh. Not good. That's a bad sign when Sho says your full name (same with my mom). I put down my coffee after taking a small sip. I turn my head towards the angry candy cane. Pfft- His energy reminds me of me when I'm angry.

I cover my mouth to muffle the laugh. I don't know why but I find it funny when he's mad. Maybe it's his face? Or maybe it's because he doesn't really match being angry? I don't know.

"What are you laughing at?!" He glares at me while I take my time to come down my laughter. "pft- nothing." I only get a growl in response. He then leaves the living room to go use the bathroom. After he's out of sight, Akira comes down the stairs.

"You called?" He stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks up at me, making eye contact. "Nope. Wrong parent."  I watch as he nods and goes to the fridge to find food.

"What the- AKIRA WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I snickered as I watched Akira flinch a little from his name being yelled. "Looks like someone is in trouble~" I said in amused tone.

In comes an angry omega holding..uhhh... an underwear? Sho glares at Akira who gulped at his presence. "Why is this on the bathroom ground?!" Yeah Sho has a little pet peeve about underwear. 'Don't leave your boxers lying on the ground. Leave it on the ground, deal with me mad. I don't want to see it nor do I want to deal with it.' Is what he told us.

"This is the second one I found today! And it's only nine in the morning!" I watch as they argue. Funny how it used to be me and Akira fighting. Now it's Sho and Akira.

"Why? Dad did it too! You just didn't see it because you were away for a business trip!" THAT LITTLE SNITCH! HE'S EVEN LOOKING AT ME WITH A LITTLE SMUG FACE!

"LISTEN HERE FUC-" A laugh caused me to stop yelling. We both turn towards Sho who was covering his mouth. "I know.. I didn't yell at him because he's a big baby. I expect more from you than him." He simply stated with a hint of tease in his voice. WHAT A TRAITOR!

"I'M NOT A BIG BABY! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!" He just simply shrugs. Whatever. I roll my eyes and glare at Ki. That little shit. We have a glaring contest until my phone rings.

"Hello?" I picked it up instantly once the contact name read 'Agency' (idk i just thought of that). I waited a moment until the person fully said what they needed to. My eyes widened as I hear their pleas.

"Okay we'll be there soon. Bye." I quickly hang up and run towards Sho. "Hurry up and get dressed! Emergency." That turn a switch on in him. We quickly put on our gear and outfit and leave the house. Before we did, Ki bid his goodbyes and good luck.