Chapter 15: Bar Rescuse

A/n: sorry this chapter took so long. i wanted to read bakutodo books on here but i'm running out. so can y'all recommend bakutodo books? i prefer todoroki bottom (if it's not really i don't mind). i dont mind if smut is involved. i like angst more than fluff (but doesn't always have to be angst). thanks :)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Bakugo Pov
My eyes open to see a bright light taking up my vision. After a while, I adjusted to the light. I looked around and noticed I was in a small white room. There was a door and a small window to my right. I look down and see I was wearing a hospital gown..? I also had a needle in my arm? That's when I noticed a heart rate monitor on the side of me.

So I'm in the hospital? Huh. I wonder how I got here though. Wait.... SHIT!

I sit up forward as fast as I can. But once I did that, I felt some pain in my back. Oh yeah I got stabbed there. I touched where the knife once were and felt a cloth like object wrapped around me.

I guess they healed it. My eyes watched as I move my leg to its side. It was wrapped too but no blood could be seen.

As I'm about to get out of this stupid bed, there was a knock on the door then came in a doctor? I don't know. All I know is that I need to get out of here and find Todoroki.

He looks at me as I look back at him. "Well, good morning Mr. Bakugo. How do you feel right now?" I stare at him like he's the most boring person in the world.

"Fine I guess." I stay put as I wait for him to respond. "Okay good. Well you had rest for two days and you seem completely fine. So I'll let you go." I just nod and try to stay calm. I really want to get out- Wait... did he say two days?!

"I slept for two days?!" No no no. This isn't what supposed to happen. Ohh, I'm so sorry S-Todoroki. Its longer than I expected.

"Yep! You can leave whenever you want." And that's what I did.

【 。。。】

My head hurts. I've spent two days trying to figure out where the LoV is located. All the places we checked weren't correct. After every crime they did, there was no trace of where they went after.

I rub my temples, attempt to calm down the growing headache. I look down at the map in front of me. It just lays there with marks almost everywhere. All those locations were wrong. Wait.. There's one clear spot but I doubt they'll be there... right? It can't be right? I guess I'll have to check....

the bar. Where I was taken to after being kidnapped in my 1st year of attending UA.

【 。。。】

It's been a while since I've been here. I look at the door standing in front of me. No one else was with me because they're on patrol. Plus I wanted to be alone.

I took a deep breathe in and then exhaling it. I turn the knob and open the door to see nothing but the darkness. A shaky breathe maxed it way out of my mouth as I step in. Looks like no one is here. It doesn't even look like anyone touched it.

I walk around the room with a flashlight. Nothing seems off but it was very quiet. Too quiet.

I went behind the bar and looked at the beverages on the shelf. I kept on walking as I looked at all the different colors and sizes of bottles. Hm. These are pretty ne- I tripped.

I grab the flashlight as I sat up and shined it on what I tripped on. A handle? I moved the carpet out of the way and found a little door leading to, I'm guessing, a basement.

I grabbed the handle and opened the door. There were pretty steep stairs. I wonder where that would lead to. I let my curiosity run lose as I start walking down the stairs. Each step made me felt uncomfortable, thinking about what I would find down here. Were there dead bodies here? Once I reach to the bottom, I found another door. I opened that one too and found..

a map.

It was a big, wide map that was hanging across the wall. It contained all the places they attacked, the tunnels throughout the city, multiple escape routes, and future places they were gonna attack. I grabbed my phone from my pockets and quickly took a picture.

I hurried to the base of the stairs, about to step up, until I heard a rattle noise. It sounded like metal hitting the ground or something. I walked towards the noise that was coming from the far corner. As I walk there, the air turns cold. I lifted up my flashlight to see the most horrible sight ever.

Todoroki chained up with bruises, burns, and cuts.

done.

jk keep scrolling.

"Todoroki?.." Even though we're far apart, I can see him violently shaking. Not to mention the distress pheromones all over the place. How come I didn't smell it before? Was he trying to keep it to himself earlier?

I walk towards him as I release my calming pheromones. Once I did so, He quickly looks up at me with wide eyes. Touched by him knowing that it me based off my pheromones and smell but agitated to see so much cuts and fear plastered on his face.

"Kat.." Tears well up in his eyes as he realized it's me. Oh so we're on first name bases now? Oh wells. I quickly run up to him and embrace him. Though he can't return the favor back because he has anti-quirk cuffs on which were behind his back.

"I'm so sorry Sho. It took four days to find you, but I'm here now. I'm so so so sorry for leaving you in here for four days. I'll never leave you again. I promise." I let him cry into my chest, shirt getting damp from the tears.

I blew up the cuffs while still having Sho crying into my chest. I rest my hands on his back as he quickly moves arms to hug me back.

I rock us slowly and slightly to help calm him down. Tears slowly fall down as his sobs were now into sniffles. I gave his head a small, quick kiss as I continue to slowly rock us.

"y..you kept.. your promi..se." His voice was hoarse and soft. My eyes widened as I look down to see him smiling. I hugged him harder like he was going to fly away.

"Of course I did. I'll never let my mate stay here." His eyes widened. I looked at him confused on why he's surprised. His face slowly softens into a small smile. Followed with his eyes closing, passing out.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: i don't really like this chapter so sorry if it's shitty. i'm gonna changing the title to 'Kept Promises' i'll still have the picture tho. idk if you noticed but the title is based from the song 'rewrite the stars' by zendaya and zac effron. adios frends :)
- Ryn ✌️