Chapter 4: Home At Last

A/n: FINALLY! ITS FINALLY SUMMER BREAK!! IM SO HAPPY IM DONE WITH SCHOOL! BRO I GAVE UP ON SCHOOL LIKE THE 3RD LAST WEEK! I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH JAPANESE CLASS NOWWWWW!! kinda funny how i'm Japanese and i'm learning Japanese.

————————————————————————————————————————————

The multicolored male exited through the door. Walking as fast as his legs could take him. He makes his way to his own white SUV. He opens the driver's door to let himself in and then turns on the vehicle. While waiting for the vehicle to warm up, he had his head on the wheel. Some red and white strands mix together while it leans forward as it's pushed forward.

Memories of the interview and the last time he seen the blonde floats in his mind. Exhaling a breathe, he lifts up his head. The half red head then connected his phone to his SUV to play his playlist. The current song was almost done due to the song playing on his way to the interview.

"On a island in the sun~ We'll be playing and having fun~" He sang along with the song as he reverses out of the parking lot. Left hand on the wheel while his right arm is extended with his right hand holding onto the passenger seat as he looks back (oh damn. i'm picturing this and oh damn. todoroki supremacy🛐). He has a back up camera but sometimes he forgets that he has that feature.

"We'll never feel bad anymore." The song slowly concludes to an end as he is now on his way to his apartment. It was a quite peaceful day today on the road. No one pissed him off and give him a road rage. And for that, he was grateful for.

Without taking his eyes off the road, he heard a familiar clapping and drumming like sound coming from his speakers. Instantly he knew what song is playing, 'Washing Machine Heart' by Mitski (not me putting songs from my playlist 💀).

"Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart. Baby, bang it up inside~" A few turns were taken as the song played. A couple times he tapped his fingers along to the beat as he sang.

"Baby, though I closed my eyes. I know who you pretend I am. I know who you pretend I am." A red light appeared as he comes across traffic lights. There wasn't traffic today either! Damn was he lucky! First he got a job. Then there's no annoying people on the road. And now no traffic! Well..if you take out the tension during the interview then he would be lucky.

The lights turns to a bright christmas light green color, indicating for him to continue to his destination. Just as the song ends, he pulls into the parking lot of his apartment complex.

After turning off the engine, he opens the door to exit. Hearing the 'beep' from the car made him start on his walk to his apartment. As he approaches the door, he hears some yelling and laughter.

Sighing, he puts the key in the lock and twists it. He repeated this process until all locks were unlocked. Right as he opens the door, he gets jumped on. Falling onto the ground, he let out a grunt from the sudden contact. Though, laughter could be heard on top of him.

"Hahaha! Welcome back home momma!" The boy shouted and laughed with his eyes closed followed by a big smile. He had ash blonde hair that was tamed down like Todoroki, but it's was a bit spiky.

"Akira! What did I say about doing this?! Please get off." The candy cane scolded as his elbows hold him up a bit. The little boy's eyes open, showing his sapphire blue and crimson red orbs. His once big smile was turned into a small nervous one.

"Ahh..right. Sorry momma." He apologized as he stared into his mother's eyes. He thought his eyes were the prettiest in the world (same tho). The candy came did the same and stare into his son's eyes. As he looks into the one crimson red eye, he sees his once lover. Sighing to the thought, he subconsciously put his hand on the boy's cheek.

"Momma? Are you okay?" The poor boy was confused to why his mother was acting strange. The halfie's trance disappeared as he heard those words. "Hm? Yeah I'm fine. Let's go inside and eat dino nuggets" He suggested with a smile.

Akira's face light up like the sun was shining on it. "YEAHH!! DINOO NUGGETTSSS!!" He shouted for the 100th time. He then removed himself off and started running inside.

Quietly chuckling to himself, Todoroki got up and grabbed his key out of the lock. Once inside, he closed the two doors and locked it of course.

He went to his kitchen and saw a note saying:
Hey Sho! Sorry I had to leave 5 minutes early. I hoped him behaved when you came home. Anyways, he was pretty good today besides the yelling though. He's totally doesn't have your personality, that's for sure. Well, I hoped you had fun at your interview. Cant wait to hear about it!!!                                
                                                       <3 Momo

'Ahh..that's why he was all by himself.' He thought as the boy ran around the living room (he has my energy when i have energy). He's wasn't dumb to leave an 8 year old home alone by himself for a long period time. That's why Momo was here.

'You sure are going to hear about it.' He thought as he thought back to the awkward tension. 'I bet she'll be happy to hear who it was too. Argh, she's going to be in my business now.' He groaned as her put the note aside.

"Hey Akira!" He looks into the living room to see him lying down on the ground looking at the ceiling. 'What the.. Yep. He doesn't have my personality at all.'

"How much do you want?" A little head turned to look at his mother. "Uhhh..I'm not sure. Six I guess." He said as he holds six fingers up.

"Alright. Also you wanna help me go shopping after?" The boy the jolted up with a big smile on his face. "YEAHHH!!"

————————————————————————————————————————————-
A/n: akira has my whole heart. he was based off this person's drawing of a bakutodo child. you can search it up and it'll show. plus i think "akira" is a pretty name and it reminds me of kunimi from haikyuu. anyways have a good one! adios amigos
-Ryn ✌️