Chapter 12: He's No Good

( sexual harassment? involved )

Todoroki Pov
It's been two days since Jay arrived in Japan. Since it's Firday, Akira is with Bakugo at the moment. Honestly it's kind of boring without Akira and Bakugo. They normally entertain me by yelling at each other and chasing after each other. Like father, like son.

Sighing, I get my lazy ass off the couch and walk towards the kitchen. I grab a can of spam from the cabinet and open it (i'm from Hawaii so i love spam especially with ketchup😀). I placed it on the pan and turn the stove on.

As I watch the spam cook, I felt weight my shoulder. It felt like a head laying on my shoulder. At first I thought it was Bakugo because he's the only one that does that. But I remembered Bakugo said he was taking Akira to the beach today.

I turn my head the side with weight and see brown hair with highlights in it. He had his eyes closed with a small smile. Not knowing what to do, I just went back to cooking and try to ignore it.

As I was flipping the spam over, I felt arms slowly wrap around my waist. My movements stopped as I tense up. I felt my body being pulled closer to him as he snuggled in me more.

"Morning." He yawns to the side. I watch as his hand held my hand and guided my hand to flip the spam. My gazed then turned to the koala like human.

"M-morning." Well crap. I just stutter. I gulp as he moved his face to the back of my neck, my scent glands. He sniffs in the scent coming from the glands until he lets out a low growl from seeing the mark Bakugo made years ago. Speaking of Bakugo, I wonder if they're having fun right no-

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt something warm on my scent glands. My knees were starting to give out as my mark was being traced slowly.

I turn around with my forearm pushing him away. His arms released themselves from me. "Please wait if you want some food. I'm busy cooking." He put his hands up and then walks to the couch.

I turn around and tend to the spam. Luckily, it didn't turn out burnt. I placed the spam on plates that had rice and ketchup (yum). I walked in the living room and passed the plate to Jay.

I sat down next to him on the couch. We ate in silence which I'm very thankful for after what happened. We both placed our now empty plates on the coffee table. The tv was going on and I turned all my attention towards the tv.

All of a sudden, an arm laid itself on my shoulders. I ignored it because the good part of the show was happening. But a hand made it's way on my thigh. I was wearing light gray short shorts with a white t-shirt. So the hand was directly on my skin. A couple drops of sweat drips from my face as I try to not make it obvious that I'm uncomfortable.

I got up, ignoring the other's sigh, and grabbed my plate. I took my plate in the sink to rinse and then grabbed my phone and keys. "I'm gonna to a friend's house." He just nodded so I left.

【 。。。】

I arrived at Bakugo's house but his car wasn't there. As I parked my car in the driveway, a car pulls up. I get out of my car and see the door of the other car open. Out comes Akira as he runs towards me. "Momma!" He jumps in my arms taking me into embrace as I did the same.

"How was it?" I swing him around a bit. "It was fun! I got to splash water in dad's eye!" He giggled. "Whatever." I heard a rough voice said. I placed Akira down and looked up to see Bakugo walking, with no shirt on, towards us.

Akira just giggles while Bakugo grits his teeth. "Shut your trap!" Seeing them argue with each other made me laugh. Bakugo stopped arguing with Ki and looked at me.

"Oi! What are you laughing at? Huh?!" He yelled as his face burns. I cover my mouth to muffle the sound of my laugh and the small smile. "Nothing..Can I talk to you?"

He raises a brow but nods. "Alright. Ki go inside." And Ki left without complaining. Surprisingly.

"So..what's it about? Like why are you here? No offense or anything but like it's only Friday." He wasn't wrong.

"Sorry..umm...Can I stay here for the night? I just don't wanna go back.." He raised a brow and crossed his arms. "Ha? Why? Does it got to do with that crap hair guy? Uhhhh...Jay?" I slowly nod my head.

He looked around first and then back at me. "Spill it." And that was all it took for me to tell him. Everything. As I tell him, his jaw clenches and a dark aura appears.

"Tsk. Should've known." I raised a brow, hinting for him to go on. "I don't know. I had a bad feeling about that guy." He added as my mouth shaped into an 'O'.

He walks up towards me and wraps me into embrace. My breathing hitch as I feel his skin through my thin shirt. I feel...safe? It was different from before with Jay. Like way different.

"Sorry I didn't tell you before to watch out." I slowly wrapped my arms around him. I lay my head on his chest and just relaxes there.

"It's okay. I'll protect you from him." He lays his chin on my head as he slowly rocks our body side to side. I smile to myself knowing that he'll keep his words.

Maybe I still have feelings for him after all?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: not really proud of this one but oh wells :)