Chapter 10: The Deal For The Better

A/n: Todoroki's jawline tho *chef kiss* i think i have a thing for guys with their head back-

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Todoroki Pov
Once we get to the door, we don't hear yelling nor screaming. I leave the door open so Bakugo can come in after. Though, he hesitantly takes a step. I put down my bag on the table.

"Make yourself at home I guess." I looked at him through the corner of my eyes. He opened his mouth about to say something but then closes it. I ignored it and went to Akira's room to see if he's in there.

To my luck, he is there but sleeping with Momo on the side. She sees me and gives me a smile which I return back. "Hey. He just fell asleep not too long ago. Did it work?" I nodded my head and sighed. She smirks at me and I glare at her.

She laughs it off as she exits the room and goes in the living room to get her bag. I follow behind her as she walks out.

"Alrighty then. I gotta go now. Bye Sho." We hugged each other for a second and then she was on her way to the door. "Oh. Hi Bakugo and bye Bakugo." She noticed him on the couch watching tv.

"Hey." Was all he said but he did look at her as he waved bye. Once she was out, I sat down on the couch. He stares at me as I try to form something to say. I finally remembered the question I was going to ask but he beat me to speaking. Again.

"Sorry." Confusion once again spreads through my face. My head tilted a bit to the side to add to my confused expression.

"Sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to get all mad and pin you to the wall." He looked down as he said 'sorry' again. I stare at him in shock. I'm quite speechless. He barely says sorry to me.

I put my hand on his shoulder. He tenses up, probably not expecting me to do that. He looks up and our eyes stare at each other. "It's okay. I understand now." I give him a small smile as his face starts to burn. Damn it. My face is now burning as he looks down and smiles to himself.

"A-anyways...I think we should make a schedule." I take my hand off and watch his face turns to me. He raised a brow as he searches my face like I had the meaning to what I said on my face.

"A schedule for Akira." I added on as he tries to comprehend. "Hm..Like a schedule for divorce parents with kids?" (no offense to them). I nodded my head to that. He thinks about it for a moment and hums out an 'okay'.

"Okay so I was thinking Monday to Wednesday is when Akira stays at my place. Then Friday to Sunday is when he's with you. So then we both have three days with him at our own place. But I'm not sure about Thursday." I stated as he keeps his eyes on my face. It looked like he was concentrating to the words I said.

"I think Thursday we should all be together like the three of us at one place. One day with both parents, ya know?" That actually wasn't a bad idea. I could deal with it but who's place?

As if he knew what I was thinking, he laughs as he smiles. "Don't worry who's place. I'll come here on Thursday and stay for that day and then I'll take Akira with me on Friday." After eight years, he still reads me easily. "Okay."

【 。。。】

It's the 3rd week of this schedule. The first week was...well chaotic. Today's my off day and it's almost the time Bakugo comes, meaning today is Thursday.

"Akira! Get ready now! Your father is on his way now!" No movement. Sighing, I walked to his room and saw him sleeping on his homework. Bakugo agreed to come after school which ends at 1:50 pm. I noticed on Thursday, he comes at 3:45 pm every single time. Never early nor late. Just on time.

And right now it's 3:43 pm. "AKIRAAAA TODOROKI!!! WAKE YOUR BUTT UP!!!" Oh how much I want to swear at him but I can't (lmao this is me). Finally! His eyes open to see me who is glaring at him. "Mmm..Five more minutes."

Bitch- What?! "Five minutes?! Your father is going to be here in less than TWO minutes!" Of course he doesn't listen to me. You see, it's sleep first then his mother and then everything else.

Groaning, I leave his room and plop myself on the couch. There was a knock on the door and then the sound of locks unlocking. That means it's 3:45 pm already. The door opens and automatically I smell a caramel scent. Yep, that's Bakugo. I gave him a key to my house so if I wasn't home and he had to drop off Akira, he could just go in. I trust him that he won't do anything.

"You seem stress. What happened now?" He closed the door and walked towards me. "Go wake up your son. I'm tired." I massaged the temples of my face, trying to relax. Even though my eyes are closed, I feel him stare at me and then walked away.

Less than five minutes later, he comes walking out the hallway with Akira by his side. I stared at them. How the hell-

"Guess he likes me better." He smirked. This bitch. Stop reading me so easily and causally. I just growled at him as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I harshly said as Akira went running to the fridge. He just chuckled as he set himself on the couch too. I glared at him as he stick out his tongue. With a huff, I kick him in the face with my foot but he dodged it. I then put my feet on him and turn away from him.

Of course, Akira's father is a tad bit higher than his mother.