Chapter 6: A Great First Day

( blood involved )

It was almost 7:10 am. Todoroki left a note informing the young one that he'll be at work and aunty Momo will be there for him. Luckily for Todoroki, Momo lives right next to him. So she doesn't mind going next door to watch the little one.

Once the note was placed, he headed over to his son's room. Quietly opening the door to see his son peacefully sleeping. He smiled as he walked in the room. He glanced around the room to make sure nothing was off.

When there was no problem, he walked over to the boy and kneeled down. A gentle kiss was placed on the boy's forehead as a hand ran through his hair. When he was about to leave, blue and red eyes opened and looked towards the male.

"Momma..where are you going?" The voice was a little soft and raspy as he just woke up. Hearing the voice, he turned around and let a smile grow on his face.

"I got work today. I'll be back during lunch time, alright?" The still sleepy boy gave a small tired smile. "Ok. Hey momma?" The omega hummed, hinting to continue.

"Why didn't I know I had a father?" His eyelids were slowly closing by the second. Shocked by the answer, he was lost for words. Letting out a sigh as his face dropped, he could only think of one option to say. "Go back to sleep, Ki."

And with that, the sleepy boy fell back to sleep as the older left the apartment on his way to the agency.

【 。。。】

Once he arrived, he spotted the spiky blonde walking towards him as he exited the vehicle. Minding his own business, he put his vest on. Footsteps could be heard but when it stopped, he looked up.

"Morning." The blonde sleepily said as he yawned. The alpha was about to put his head on the shorter's shoulder but stopped himself (todo is 5'9 and baku 6'3 in this story btw).

"Ahh..morning." The omega finally replied. Though he was quite shock seeing what the other was going to do. He remembered the times when it was like this. A head on his shoulders whether it was from the front or behind.

"Come on." The blondie slowly walked forward as the other followed behind.

They've only been about 15 minutes inside the building before they were call for a villain attack. Taking Bakugo's car, they drove to ******* St.

Another bank robbery.

"Alright Icyhot. There's three villains. I'll take the two that's taking the money. You'll take the one that's keeping watch." The crimson eyed male instructed as they make their way to the door.

"Got it." The multicolored eyed male replied. Once he laid eyes on the villain, he attacked them with ice. However, the villain saw it in the corner of their eye. Making one big curved sword like object, the villain cut the ice into slices.

Bakugo was going to join in until he heard a scream. Looking at where the scream came from and then back to the omega, he groaned and ran towards where the noise was coming from.

Every ice attack was sliced. Todoroki kept his distance as he didn't want to be sliced and diced. But, his ice long range attacks weren't working. He couldn't even use his fire because the building would set on fire.

With quick thinking, he used his right hand to make an icy fog. The villain shivered as the icy air floated around them. They couldn't see a thing due to the icy fog. Some snowflakes could be seen through the fog.

A shattering like noise was made, but from an unknown direction. All of a sudden, the villain was hit with a block of ice. The sound appeared again but instead of hitting them, it trapped his foot.

As they were busy getting the ice off their foot, Todoroki appeared out of the mist. His left fist was heated but not too hot nor warm.

Before the villain could block, Todoroki punched them in the face with the fist causing them to pass out. Todoroki's thigh sliced as the big razor fell with their arm.

He tried to stand up normal but took the pressure off his injuried leg with a whimper. With an left palm facing up, the mist flew in the middle of the palm. It created a floating ball of icy mist. In a blink of an eye, the mist was gone.

Bakugo came out of the room with no serious damage. He looked around and saw the omega. Once his eyes laid on him, he ran towards the omega.

"You alright there Icyhot?" A hint of concern was heard through his voice. Hearing the nickname, Todoroki looked up to meet the red eyes.

"Yeah. I just finished." He blandly says as he looks down at the villain. Exhaling a breathe, Bakugo let himself relax a bit.

"Okay. Well, the cops are on their way here to get these losers." The faint sound of sirens could be heard though there was no lights seen.

The crimson eyes trailed down the other's body to see if he had any injuries. Once his eyes laid on the bottom half, blood was the only thing that stood out.

Eyes widened and concern took over. Without saying anything, he walked up to the candy cane and put one arm around his shoulders while the other by his knees.

Without warning, he lifted the other into a bridle style position. A light blush grew on the multicolored male's face as he subconsciously wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck.

"H-hey! Put me down! Bakugo! Let me down!" His voice was full of desperation to get away from the other. He didn't like the position he was in. I mean he was still mad at the blonde from the incident that occurred eight years ago, right?

"Oh quit your yelling! I'm tryna help you out here! You're bleeding from your leg idiot! How are you gonna walk? Hm?" The blondie barked out. Although it was in a harsh tone, the multicolored male knew the blonde was being caring.

Giving up, he relaxed a bit and let his head hit the other's chest. Peeking into a room, Bakugo found a first aid kit in it. He placed the younger on a table and went to get the kit.

Todoroki just sat there dangling his legs as he waits for Bakugo to come back. When Bakugo does, he push Todoroki's legs wider to create a gap to place his body in (ohhh😏). The sitting male's face turned red like half his hair.

But to Bakugo, he didn't really care as he stare at the wound. It was pretty deep but not too deep. Sighing, the blonde ripped the pants a bit to give more room.

He then put pressure on the wound with a towel he found. The once white towel absorbs the crimson red liquid. Todoroki winced from the sudden pressure as he watches the liquid spread on the towel. The color of the blood reminded him of a certain hot head.

"So, how's the kid?" The question shocked Todoroki. He wasn't expecting for the other to talk nor did he expect that question. He also didn't know how to respond so he stayed silent. Bakugo doing the same too.

After some time, Bakugo lifted up the towel. The thigh was back to its pale color besides the wound. After checking that the blood had stop oozing out, he grabbed a wrap from the kit and wrapped it around the wound.

He helped the multicolored male down the table and put one of his arm around his neck. They walked in  silence as Todoroki looked off to the side while Bakugo looked straight ahead.

"You can see him for yourself after this."