Chapter 13: Let's Just Hangout As Friends?

Song: Viran cover by Nobuhiko Okamoto
(Katsuki Bakugo/Karma Akabane/Yu Nishinoya/Rin Okumura/Takumi Usui/Isaac Foster & more VA)

A/n: PLEASE THIS SONG IS ADDICTING!! I cant with the voice range, the laughs, and the FRICKEN MOANS AHBRBFBF. my favorite part is 1:15-2:07 but the whole thing is *chef kiss* fun fact: Nobuhiko Okamoto and Yuki Kaji are my fav va.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

It's been weeks since Jay's arrival and weeks since he last stepped foot on Japan. After Todoroki spent that day and night at Bakugo's, Jay left Japan. To the different colored male, Jay left because he needed to go back to America for business. In reality though, the blonde sent him a message.

What kind of message? Let's just say a warning. How did he get the message in English? On Todoroki's phone he had the keyboard in hiragana (Japanese wording) that changes into English (i'm making this up). In a way like the Japanese keyboard on your iPhone but reversed. How did he get Todoroki's phone? He just asked and the halfie gave it to him without questioning.

At the moment, Akira was at a friend's house while the two adults were chilling at Todoroki's apartment. Both parents were bored out of their mind as they stare up at the ceiling.

"Ughhh. Do you wanna go somewhere?" Crimson orbs shift it's gaze towards the male staring at the ceiling. The red orbs takes in the sight of the other. Hair red as his own eyes and white as clouds spreads across the floor.

Beautiful mismatched eyes shifted their gaze towards the blonde. The omega stops to think for some time before turning his whole body to face the other.

"Yeah sure." The blonde watched as the bright blue yet also dull grey eye sparkle in excitement. He then changed his position into the same one as the other. "Alright. Where do you wanna go?" Red orbs stare right into the mismatched ones which did the same.

"Hmm...Surprise me." He knew the blonde would think of this as a challenge so he expected something good. The blonde stopped and looked to the floor, thinking of a place. He lifted his gaze back towards the other again but with a smirk this time.

"Oh it'll be fan-fucking-tastic!" Just like the candy cane thought, he took it as a challenge. Smirking, he lifted himself up and left the living room to get ready.

The blonde got off the ground and retrieved his key on the table. The multicolored male appeared out of the hallway, with a water bottle, once the blonde turned around. Both males were wearing turtlenecks but the halfie's one was white while the blondie's was black. On top of that, Todoroki had a gray medium length coat with denim blue jeans. And Bakugo had a leather brown coat, the same size as Todoroki's, and black jeans.

"Let's go." With that, they left the apartment. To the halfie the destination was unknown but for the blondie it was from the past.

【 。。。】

"Close your damn eyes!" The blonde said harshly as this was the 10th time he instructed the other to. "But what if I can't see and trip when I'm walking?!" The older rolled his eyes at the other's foolishness.

"You're not going to trip!" The younger gave him a 'Are you sure I can trust that?' look. The older just growled lowly as the other tried to muffled a laugh. "Come on! Just close your eyes! It's a surprise at all so do it!" The younger thought about it and damn was the older right. He did tell him to surprise him. He drank water from the bottle he brought then pouted for a second. He finally closed his eyes though he didn't want to.

Relief washed up in Bakugo as he walked the male to the destination. He made sure the path didn't have anything Todoroki would trip on. It was actually a short walk from the car to the spot.

"Alright you can open your eyes." Once the mismatched eyes open, they were greeted with a big clean lake with cherry blossoms surrounding it. Every single tree had bright pink and white colored flowers in them. In front of the lake was a bench... That bench was the same one from the first time they had a conversation out of school. This park was  the first time Bakugo saw him shed tears.

'Being here together in person again is better than staring at that picture.' Bakugo thought as he looked around.

Todoroki's eyes stood widen open. He didn't think Bakugo would take him here nor did he think he'll be back here. It was almost as if the memories from before was happening right now. He could see them as he looked around. His breath hitched as he watches a specific memory play on that bench.

"You okay halfie?" Bakugo was getting second thoughts on coming here. Seeing the others trance, he was thinking of going somewhere else.

"A-actually we can go somewhere else-" The halfie turned around to face him. "No." He said harsh but his eyes had a pleading look in them as if they were asking permission to stay here. Bakugo just nodded his head as he gaze moved to the cherry blossoms.

"Sorry. I just wanted to bring you here because the flowers finally bloomed." He reached up into one of the trees and plucked a flower. It was a perfect flower with no broken pieces nor bugs on it.

He stared at it as he held it in his hand. Then he looked towards Todoroki who was watching his movement.

Todoroki watched as Bakugo hesitates to place a hand on him. He gave him a small smile as reassurance and for him to continue. This time without hesitation, Bakugo grazed his fingers on Todoroki's face as they move to his hair. Pushing back the red strands behind his ear, Bakugo placed the flower there.

He leaned back a bit to get a better view and boy did he find it beautiful. He watched as the red and white hair flew with the passing wind.

Todoroki looked down to the ground as a blush was growing on his cheek. He looks back up with his face still in a way facing down (just think of eren blushing in s4 lmao).

"I think I have a confession to say.." He looked to side as Bakugo raised a brow. He was confused with his feelings but felt one of them is stronger than the others.

"I...I think I lov-" Right as he was about to say something, trees were burning down. Both adults turned their heads towards the burning trees.

Blue fire....

'Dabi'