Chapter 19: Hello Mister

A/n: i'm sorry in advance if i get the info wrong. i don't really know anything about pregnancy but like being in labor and stuff. also this will be a longer chapter too.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Bye bye!" The candy cane male wave while holding his now five month old stomach. He watches as his mate drives off to work. He wishes to go back to his job but he couldn't in the condition he's in. He sighs as he hears the little Bakugo stomping around the house.

"What's going on?" He asks once he enters the living room with the other Bakugo. The young one looked up from the ground and smiled once he saw who was there. "I'm hungry!" The young one says as a big bright smile was on his face.

The parent could only nod due to him being tired from his pregnancy. Since he didn't want to cook, he looked through the cabinet to find cereal. Luckily, the family had Froot Loops in there. He grabbed the box and a bowl with a spoon and placed it in front of the child, who was sitting on the counter (not literally).

"Milk?" He put his hand on the handle of the fridge, just to be ready. "Hmmm...no thanks!" The boy then proceeds to pour the cereal into the bowl (i don't put milk in my cereal because it'll get soggy).

The older male lets go of the handle and moves towards the counter. He leans on the counter, his stomach not against the counter, and stares blankly at his son eating Froot Loops. 'Hmm.. What should I eat for breakfast?' He thought as he still continues to stare blankly the his child.

He felt like eating some kind of noodles so he thought of the leftover cold soba from the other day. Katsuki made them because at the time he was craving it.

He looked through the fridge to find the container with some soba. At last, he finally found it and took it out to eat. He seats himself across of the other and starts eating. Just as he was about half way done, the other finishes and puts his plate to the sink. The boy then runs to his room to play with his stuff animals (my childhood).

A few bites after, Shoto was full from his little meal and decides to go back to sleep. I mean there was nothing else to do besides sleep and watch tv. Oh and play with your child but he didn't want to do that because the other wouldn't listen to him.

So he stands up and walks to the sink to place his chopsticks. The leftovers were placed back into the fridge again. Meanwhile his body was placed on the couch to rest. Sleep was taking him away from this world. Like a drug, the couch made him relax as he shuts his eyes.

【 。。。】

A loud thud could be heard through the whole house. The once sleeping male's eyes shot wide open. He sat up as he looked at the time. 'I slept for almost two hours.' He thought as he started to make his way towards where the thud was from, which was his son's room.

"Akira? Is that you?" He hesitantly grabs the handle and opens it the door. Silence. There was no noise made. "Akira.. Where are you? You're scaring me. Come out." He called out again but once again there was no answer. "Please?" He begged but again no response.

He cautiously takes a step in the room and saw nothing wrong. However, his guts told him something the opposite. One, Akira was no where to be found. Second, it's too quiet. Three, a sound and it came from inside but there's nothing. And fourth, the bed was rearranged. The bed was messy and now it's all neat.

The multicolored male scanned the room once again. A feeling of uneasiness shot through his guts as his eyes stops to glance at the closet. A gulp was heard as he started to walk towards the closet door.