Chapter 2: Before We Start The Interview

A/n: y'all i'm addicted to the game. i'm trying to get todoroki, bakugo, tokoyami, tsuyu, and aizawa. i recently got uraraka :D btw if i don't say who's pov it is then it's no one idk what to put there ehehdbd
—————————————————————————————————————————————

The blonde alpha boy looked at the mismatched omega in shock and disbelief. His mouth a bit open as for his eyes? Wide open, those crimson red eyes staring in disbelief. He couldn't believe it. The boy he dreamt of. The boy he longed for. The boy that was the only one to make him smile. The boy that was his lover and possibly still mate? He wasn't sure but he didn't care about that now. For, the boy he wanted to see for the longest time is now here. Sitting down in his office. While slightly shaking as distress pheromones dance in the air?

'I-it really is him..wait. Sho?! Who does he think he is?!' The walking talking candy cane thought. The once slightly widen mismatched eyes turned into a sharp glare.

"Who are you to call me 'Sho'." He harshly said as the distress pheromones start to disappear. Although Todoroki was an omega, he was more aggressive than others. He wouldn't back down on a fight unless he knew he would definitely loose which was never really the case.

Bakugo snapped out of his trance as he heard the sweet sound of his once omega. Well not so sweet as his tone was harsh. Bring his right hand up into the soft spiky ash blonde hair, he lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah..sorry I meant Todoroki. Anyways you'll have to wait a little, uhhh..Todoroki." The candy cane soften his gaze though it was still a glare. 'fuck I forgot.' he thought as looks down at his paperwork.

While Bakugo was examining the paperwork, Todoroki sat there watching him. He watched as his once alpha's crimson eyes scan over every word. Those crimson red eyes moving left to right as they read every single word on the paperwork. Lips slightly apart from each other. His eyes stopped for moment before an left arm appeared across his body to flip the page. Compared to Bakugo's slightly veiny hands, Todoroki's hands were smaller and slender (i can't describe hands sorry😃🔫). After the page was turned, the eyes went back to reading.

Todoroki just watched him do his stuff while waiting patiently. On the other hand, Bakugo could feel him stare and it was getting on his nerves. However, he was quite satisfied to know Todoroki was no longer releasing distress pheromones. But eventually the gaze got on his last string, though there was only 1 to beginning with due to his anger issues, and it snapped.

"Could you fu- could you stop staring at me? I would like to feel comfortable without someone watching at me." He started with a harsh tone only to change the tone into a calmer one once his eyes laid on the multicolored male.

Realizing his former mate's change in tone for him, he slightly blushed and quickly looked down. As soon as Bakugo heard a quiet 'sorry', his attention went back to the paper lying on his desk. Meanwhile, the omega in the chair was trying to cool down his slightly burning cheeks. Of course he still found Bakugo attractive (same todoroki). I mean the blonde was hot (bakugo supremacy 🛐). Even though they separated, he'll admit that the blonde got hotter than the last time he saw him. Plus, he found it cute that the boom boom boy changed his tone for him.. wait. What is he thinking!?

Shaking his head to the thoughts, he looked back up once his cheeks returned this it normal color. Instead of looking at Bakugo, he looked around the room. As usual, it was pretty clean with it being neat and tidy (levi approves). Although, there was some cup-of-noodles lying in the room. 'Is that what he considers a meal? Eww..how long have they been here?' He thought as he stares at the old cups.

Shifting his eyes away, he looks at the bookshelf behind the desk. 'It looks like he organized it on its own. What's tha....' his thoughts were cut off as he froze, eyes slightly wide. A small picture of them was standing on the fourth shelf.

'Why does he have that..' he was lost in words. He didn't know what to think because he didn't understand why Bakugo would have it. I mean yeah they're technically still mates due to the mark. But they were more former mates due to the little break up 8 years ago.

A sigh brought the multi colored boy back to reality. He shifted his gaze to the blonde, blinking as he waits for him. With a 'tsk' followed by another sigh, red eyes once stare into the those beautiful mismatched eyes. Ohh, how much he missed staring at those beautiful orbs. His once neutral face has softened as memories filled his mind.

On the other hand, the peppermint watched as the other's face changed into a softer face. He was a bit shocked when he figured out Bakugo was spacing out while looking at his face. The smoky and ocean blue eyes moved their vision to the pomeranian's arms. Ever since he started his own agency, his arms got bigger. The pair of eye then trailed down to his hand which were balled up into a fist.

'Ahh..I should stop staring.' He blinks his thoughts away (that's a lot of blinking) and looks up to meet the red eyes again. "Ahem" he tried to get the blonde's attention. To his luck, the blonde snapped out of his flashbacks. Face back to the previous neutral expression.

"Sorry about that. Now let's begin."

—————————————————————————————————————————————
A/n: hope y'all don't mind my comments during the book. have a good morning/afternoon/night!!               
- Ryn✌️