Chapter 11: Another Guy? Great.

Bakugo Pov
I was sitting down on the couch in Todoroki's apartment. It's a Wednesday afternoon. Now, sometimes I come a day early but he doesn't care. Well I don't think he does. I mean he never complained about it so I just do it at times.

As I'm on the couch, Todoroki is there too. Though, he's sleeping with his legs and feet on me. I don't mind it but I just wish it was his head instead. But ehhh better than nothing I guess?

As I watch tv, I'm waiting for Akira to end school. It's like 1:47 pm. Almost there. After three minutes past, my show ends. Huh. Wait..That means it's 1:50!

"Hah! Fin-" An phone alarm clock ticks off setting a melody. Huh, that's Todoroki's phone. I nudge him and watched him move a little. "Hey. Wake up." No movement.

"Oi. Open your damn eyes and wake up!" The phone
is still playing that melody and it's getting on my nerves. I don't want to turn it off because I don't want to touch his phone without permission.

Loosing patience, I slapped him on the thigh which caused him to wake up. Finally. Once his eyes opened, he sent a glare to me.

"What the hell was that for?!" I lifted both of my hands up and smirked. "Oh nothing." He huffed as he rolled his eyes. Then he realized the alarm.

"Shit!" He quickly gets up and starts running after turning the alarm off. I stare at him as he rushes to get ready. No need to dress so fancy to go to an elementary school.

Once he's done, he walks towards the door and opens it. I stand there as he puts the key in the lock.
"Come on! Let's go! You're coming with me!" He motion his hand to say hurry up or come. I quickly make my way out of the apartment.

We get into his car and he tells me what we're going to do. "First we got to get Akira and then we're going to go to the airport." I just nod my head even though I don't know why I'm coming.

【 。。。】

We finally reach the school gates. "Stay here. I won't be long." He leaves the car for a moment and then comes back with Akira. Once everyone was in their seat, we set off to the airport.

"How was school, bud?" I look at him from the corner of my eyes. He lifts his head and gives a big smile. "It was good!" He gives me a thumbs up as I smile. "That's good." My gazed trailed back to road.

【 。。。】

Once we made it to the airport, Todoroki looked at his watch. Then we made our way to a lobby (i forget what's it's called). When we arrive, people were coming out of the airplane. I looked at Todoroki as I hold Akira's hand. He looked like he was searching for someone. Once his eyes landed on brown hair with highlights in it, he called out. "JAYYY!!" (name inspired by Jay from ENHYPEN \(//∇//)\ okay but like why is everyone so fine in ENHYPEN?).

The brown hair extra looked our way and smiled. "Shoto!" He speed walked towards us and gave Sh-Todoroki a hug. I scowl at the sight. I almost growled at the sigh- Pfft. I'm not jealous. Nope. Never. He should be with someone he deserves. So not jealous...yeah not at all.

"Okay so Jay this is Bakugo. Bakugo this is Jay. Remember the guy I told you about?" Ha? What did he say? All I understand was my name. Oh wait they're talking in English.

My red eyes meet his green eyes. He slightly glared at me as my scowled deepened. "Hey there." He forced a smile. His stupid pheromones were starting to flow around to show his "dominance". Pfft, as if.

"Ha?" I looked at Todoroki who nervously chuckled. I needed him to translate because I don't have a single clue what he said. "He said 'Hey there'." I just slowly nodded.

"Hi." I tried my best at saying it clearly in English (i wanna hear Bakugo talk English from his sub va). That was the only word I know in English. As I look at Todoroki, his eyes sparkle in joy.

"Hey! You know English? That was pretty good!" Of course the extra didn't know what Todoroki said, I mean it's in Japanese. Good.

"I only know that word." I nervously chuckle. As I look down, I see Akira sleeping while standing? Geez, this kid can sleep anywhere.

Sighing, I picked him up and let him rest on my hip. The bastard's face lights up when he saw Akira. So this bitch is being a bitch towards me and all nice nice to others?

"Awwww. I guess Akira is too tired." He laughs while I stood there confused. Ahhh, fuck English. "Ohh. I forgot to say. Jay is the friend that bought me the apartment." He tells me in Japanese.

I slowly nod my head. "Alrighty! Let's go" He repeated two times, one in Japanese the other in English. We make our way out of the airport and into the car.

【 。。。】

Once we get inside the apartment, the loser put his suitcase in the guest room as I lay down on the couch. He comes out as Todoroki comes in with a sleeping Akira in his arms.

"I'm going to put him in his bed." Again, he repeated it two times in a different language. Jay looks over to Todoroki and gives him a smile.

"Okay!" Once Todoroki leaves, his smile drops. He looks towards me and glares at me. His face turns sour? I don't know. All I know is I don't want him near me.

"I know you can't understand but just get out of my way." He says as he grits his teeth. What? I don't know what he said but I don't like whatever it meant.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear your voice." Though he couldn't understand. Honestly same to him too.

"Hey! I'm back." Both of our heads turns towards the candy cane.