↬thirty

Lily POV

I give Ace some meat, he chows down on it.

-Time Skip & 3rd Person POV-

"If Straw Hat Luffy, Fire Fist Ace, and Monkey D. Lily find out about this, I'm sure that they will try to get a hold of it." Doflamingo says holding a chest, he looks up at the person in the diamond seat.

"Diamante. I want to entrust this to you." He says to the person in the diamond seat, "Wait a second, Doffy! I can't take it." The person in the diamond seat says, "No, I want to entrust this to you." Doflamingo says.

"Stop. You make it sound like I'm some kind of genius." The person in the diamond seat says, "I can only entrust this to a genius like you." Doflamingo says, "Stop saying that." The person in the diamond seat says. "Okay. I stop." Doflamingo says teasingly.

"Alright, I'll admit that I'm a genius if you insist. Yes! I'll take care of that dumb-ass Straw Hat." The person in the diamond seat says, Doflamingo laughs, "I'll be counting on you." Doflamingo says.

"I know they will jump at it!" He says while opening the chest, a pale blue light seeps out, and an image of Hikari at Marineford with her siblings appears while she was using her wind. He starts to open the chest more, and a faint glimpse of a devil fruit is shown.

An image of Hikari with a magma fist through her torso while standing in front of a knocked down Ace and Luffy is shown, the chest opens to show the full view of the devil fruit, an image of a dying Hikari in her younger brothers arms with Lily staring in horror is then shown.

"The source of their late sister's power. The Kaze Kaze No Mi." Doflamingo says, and an image of Hikari's vivre card starting to burn out is shown, the pale blue light dies down. A pear shaped devil fruit that is light blue is shown, the Kaze Kaze No Mi.

An image of Luffy and Lily crying up to the sky is shown, "I'm sure they wouldn't want anybody else to have it!" Doflamingo says.