↬twenty-five

Lily POV

"So your the Princess." I say, Shirahoshi looks at me, and nods. "I'm sorry about my brothers." I say with a bow, "What is your name?" She asks, "I'm Monkey D. Lily, my little brothers are Monkey D. Luffy and Portgas D. Ace." I say.

"Your really nice." She says, I smile, the shark stares at me.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

It makes me sad that I can't talk with my little siblings, I sit on the shark, I smile while watching Luffy, Lily, and Ace.

-Time Skip & Hanami's POV-

I swim down to Jimbei, "Ah, there you are Hanami." He says, "You seem familiar." Luffy says. "She's part of Megami's crew." Lily says, Luffy then smacks his closed fist into his open hand, "Oh yeah!" He says.

This is really the kid that has interested Kami-chan and Shanks? "Oh yeah, Kami-chan wanted me to give your archeologist a message." I say, the blond turns around, "A mermaid!" He exclaims. He starts doing a weird dance, I hide behind my brother.

"Boss Hanami!" Shirahoshi-sama says, "Shirahoshi-sama! What are you doing here?" I ask, "Luffy-sama brought me here!" She exclaims. I look at Jimbei, he sighs, and nods. "You trust him, don't you brother?" I say.

"BROTHER?!?!" They exclaim, "Yeah, it's not obvious?" Ani says, Lily shakes her head. "We're both whale sharks." I say, "Oh, you had a fishman and merfolk as your parents." Ace says, we both nod.

"Ani is the older one I think." I say, I sense an object, I use water arrows to destroy it. Everyone blinks, "Oh? You've gotten better sister." Jimbei says, I smirk at him.

Hikari POV

I watch my little siblings with a sad smile, I can tell that they are having a hard time, I could tell that Hanami could feel my sadness.