❧two

Hikari POV

I stare at Shanks in awe, "Your so cool!" I exclaim, he just chuckles. I know that I have a D. in my name, so, I'll call myself Akagami D. Hikari!

-Time Skip-

I watch Garp bring two new kids to Dadan, I jump to where Ace is, over the years, Ace has become okay with me. "You gotta be kidding me!!" Dadan says as the straw hat kid runs around, the brown haired girl just looked like she wanted to sleep.

"I wish you'd just leave me alone already!! Ace is still a brat and he's already ten years old!! And Hikari is also a brat and she's twelve years old!!" Dadan exclaims, I roll my eyes when I see he is planning.

I climb back into my tree, "The girl is Lily, she's 11, and my granddaughter. The other one is Luffy, he's my grandson." Garp says, so that girl is one year younger than me.

-Time Skip-

"Now, where's Hikari?" Garp asks, Ace points at my tree, I climb down. Lily looks over at me, I notice she was carrying a black katana.

-Time Skip-

Lily eats silently, I look at Ace, I can tell he has a little crush on Lily. "We're staying with these people now, so be good okay?" She says to Luffy, "Okay big sis." He says, they confuse me.

-Time Skip-

I watch Ace and Sabo with Luffy from my spot in the tree, Lily is very protective of Luffy as I've come to learn, I've known about their little treasure collection for awhile.

-Small Time Skip-

Well shit, Ace is in trouble, I can't believe that idiot decided to steal money from an actual pirate. I watch as Luffy is caught by the pirates, my eyes widen when they take him with them, they aren't going to torture a kid right?

-Time Skip-

"Ace, Sabo, you realize that he won't tell them about your treasure, right?" I say, the two freeze, "He wants to be your friend, cause other than that big sister of his and Garp, I don't think he has anyone else." I say