❧thirteen

Kami POV

I let out a pulse of Conquers Haki, it knocks out around 100,000 marines, "You were right about Teach. He almost killed my only daughter." Whitebeard says. I sigh, something about the guy always unsettled me.

"That red eyed brat, she's your daughter isn't she?" He asks, I nod, "You wanted to protect her." He says. "Yeah." I say, the brown haired female jumps up to where Whitebeard and I are, "Your a warlord, aren't you." I say.

She nods, "I could care less about being a warlord, Mihawk recommended me, and to be honest I sort of hate it. I'm Monkey D. Lily." She says, so this is Garp's granddaughter. "I wasn't about to let them kill one of my little brothers." Lily adds.

I look at her in confusion, she looks at me, "Are you really the younger sister to the Pirate King?" She asks. "She is. Kami once tied with Roger when she was a younger." Whitebeard says, "Newgate, Nii-san was the one who destroyed more of the island." I say.

-Time Skip-

"I'm gonna become Pirate King!" Luffy exclaims, and for a moment I saw my big brother in the kid, so that's why Shanks gave the straw hat to him. Luffy looks at me, "Huh? Who are you?" He asks, I chuckle.

"That's Kami, the younger sister to the Pirate King." Lily supplies, he looks at me with stars in his eyes, "Really?! Do you know Shanks?" He asks. I nod, and then spot a familiar red nose, I grin, "Oi! Buggy! It's been awhile!" I exclaim.

He looks my way, "Huh?!?! Kami?!?!" He exclaims, I chuckle at his face. Shanks and him were my first friends, I never really had any friends till I joined Nii-san's crew.

-Time Skip-

"Moeru tsuisutā!" A voice exclaims, I look up, and see my precious daughter. "Hikari..." I say, " 'KARI!" Ace, Luffy, and Lily exclaim.

Hikari POV

I land on the battlefield, "ACE!! I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE!! I'M YOUR SISTER!!" I exclaim, "Zeusu no ikari!" Yara exclaims, and sends thunder down. I notice Megami watching me with a smile on her face, I look at her.

"What a wonderful young woman you've become, my little light." She says, a confused look appears on my face.

-Time Skip-

"DON'T YOU DARE!!" Luffy exclaims, and a burst of conquers haki comes from him, I sense Lily add her own conquers haki to Luffy's. It knocks down those main two executioners, I sigh in relief internally.

-Time Skip-

"Kaminokaze: Kōtta soyokaze!" I exclaim, and clear a way for Ace and Luffy, I walk up to Ace. He looks away, I hug him, "Idiot. I won't let you die, you mean too much to us." I say.