❧six

3rd Person POV

Ace, Sabo, Luffy, Lily, and Hikari were leaning against each other under a tree. The group of five were sleeping against each other.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

I sat on the hill, and open the letter from Sabo I found.

Ace, Luffy, Lily, and Hikari, I hope you guys weren't hurt in the fire. I'm worried about you four but I believe that you're okay.  I'm sorry to say it but when you guys get this letter I'll already be, out on the sea. Things led to things and I decided to set out to sea before you. My destination will be anywhere but here. I'll become stronger and become a pirate. The five of us have to be the freest pirates ever so then lets meet up again somewhere. Somewhere on the big open sea, definitely someday. By the way Ace, I wonder which one of us is the older brother. Two big sisters, two big brothers, and one little brother. It's weird but our brother and sisterhood is my treasure. Luffy is still a weak crybaby but he is our little brother so you three take good care of him.

Sabo

I stare at the letter while tears fall from my eyes, I don't want Sabo to leave, I look at the port. I see a tiny ship sailing out, it sails by a ship owned by a Celestial Dragon, the Celestial Dragon then shoots Sabo's boat. 

A chill runs down my spine, the dam Celestial Dragon shoots Sabo's boat a second time, causing it to sink. I stare at the spot where my second youngest brother's ship once was, the tears come harder.

I start to walk back to Dadan's hut, in a daze.

3rd Person POV

Hikari starts to make her way back to the place that has been her home since she was a baby, on her way back, she takes a quick sit down on a rock. A larger than average snow leopard walks out of the bushes, clearly thinking that the ravenette was a snack.

Hikari glares up at the animal, while also unconsciously letting out a blast of Conquers Haki, the snow leopard immediately submits to the young girl. Hikari looks at the large cat confused, and the snow leopard walks up to her.

Hikari instinctively reaches for the pipe, but then sees that the cat means no harm, Hikari hesitantly reaches out to pet the big cat. The snow leopard purrs when the animal nudges it's head against the young girls hand.

Hikari then starts to softly pet the animal, "Huh, your not so bad." She says, Hikari sees the blue eyes of the animals, and thinks instantly of Sabo. Hikari then got the urge to call the leopard Yara [A/N: (;], "I think I'll call you Yara." She whispers.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

"Please... Ace, Big Sis, Hikari." I look at Luffy, "D-DON'T DIE!" He exclaims. "I won't die Luffy, Ace, Lily!" I exclaim.