↬thirty-one

Ace POV

"Luffy got into trouble again." Lily says, we both sigh.

-Time Skip & Lily's POV-

I stop by the colosseum, I look at it, I hear them start the announcement about something. "There was a woman who died in the War of the Best in Marineford two years ago. She was an ally to the legendary Whitebeard Pirates, and an infamous pirate with a bounty of 100,000,000,000 , and step-sister to the son of the Pirate King, Akagami D. Hikari!" The announcer says, and I freeze.

Don't tell me it's what I think it is, "They say she could form giant tornados and control the air of another human being! That tremendous power has been reborn into the world as a Devil Fruit once more!" The announcer says.

I start making my way to the entrance, no one else but my two little brothers can have that fruit, even if I don't sign up, I'll for sure sneak in. Screw the rules, this is one of the only legacies remaining of my big sister.

"Look!" He says, and unveils the fruit, screw the laws of nature, I'll eat it myself if Luffy or Ace don't come. "The winner will get this forbidden fruit! It's Logia, the most powerful type of Devil Fruit! It's the Kaze Kaze No Mi." He says.

Ace POV

"What . . . is 'Kari's Kaze Kaze No Mi doing here?" Luffy asks, I ignore what the grunt says, I must get that fruit. Luffy turns to Franky, I turn to the cybrog as well, "We want that Kaze Kaze No Mi!" We both exclaim.

"I've already eaten the Gomu Gomu No Mi, and Ace has already eaten the Mera Mera No Mi, so neither of us can't eat another one..." Luffy says, "But we don't want some random stranger to run off with 'Kari's power." I say.

"So, it's like a memento for you two." Franky says, "Thinking of what Doflamingo said, this is probably a trap." He muses, "All I'll say is... Don't let this chance slip away!" Franky says. 

Sabo POV

"Hey! This is major! I found out the prize for the fighting competition!" Hack says, Rosie raises an eyebrow behind her glasses, "The prize?" Koala asks. I lean towards the den den mushi, "Considering you took the trouble to call, is it like a billion berries?" I ask.

"Is that Sabo?" Hack asks, I wipe my mouth with the napkin, Rosie smiles at this. "When did you get here?" Hack asks, "I got here with Rosie early this morning." I say, "Little Rosie is here too? That's nice to know." Hack says.

Rosie rolls her eyes at the nickname, "You're just in time! It's so much better than a billion!" Hack says, I reach for my glass. "Listen carefully, the prize is..." I knock the glass over, "The Kaze Kaze No Mi!" Hack says.

'Kari's fruit, I need to get it.

Hikari POV

Kasumi lands next to Etsu and I, "Guess what their offering as the prize in the fighting competition?" Kasumi says, I look at her. "It's your fruit." She says, "How...?" Etsu mutters, "I'm absolutely sure I actually died." I say.

"So, your fruit respawned." Etsu says, I can control some light and earth and cloth thanks to Asuga, Akane, and Mizuki using their devil fruit powers to help bring me back. I prefer to use my wind though, I miss Yara.

Yara POV

I perch on one of the houses, so the prize in the colosseum is Hikari-sama's devil fruit, I need to help her little brothers and sister get it.