↬twenty-six

Lily POV

I look at my brothers, they are both asleep, how troublesome. I sigh, they are idiots.

-Time Skip-

"Oh yeah, Kami-chan wanted me to give you this." Hanami says, and hands Robin something, Robin looks at it. "T-This is..." She says, "What is it?" Jimbei asks, "It's written in the language of Poneglyphs." She says.

I look at the whale shark mermaid in confusion, she was smirking, Robin looks at her. "Kami-chan knows how to write and read Poneglyphs." Hanami answers, "Where did she learn it?" Robin asks

3rd Person POV

"As far as I know, a close friend of hers that knew how to write and read Poneglyphs taught her it." Hanami says, a shadowed Kami appears in everyone's mind*, "Does she know the history of the 100 year void? Does she know about the One Piece? Do you?" Robin asks.

"Yeah, she knows. Kami-chan was on her brothers ship, and the crew knows including me." Hanami says, Hikari looks at the mermaid in awe, she didn't know her mother knew the history of the world and about the One Piece.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

I sit on the Sunny's head, Hody mentions that our side only has 13 people, I know that it doesn't matter how they outnumber us. I give a closed eye smile to them, even though I know they can't see me.

"What is Ace-san doing with them?" Someone asks, "Apparently he joined them." Another person says, thank god I can merge with the wind and practically make myself invisible. I stare down at the majority of my siblings.

"I love you guys." I whisper, Lily looks over at me, but then shrugs. Luffy, Sabo, Lily, and Ace will always be my home. I would do anything to protect them, I feel a twinge in my chest, I shrug it off.

I want to keep them safe, and preserve those smiles that I cherish, at least I finally know why I had that protectiveness of Ace, I am his older cousin I guess.

[* You know how the Yonko's are always shown with shadows over them? That's what I'm trying to do with that mental image of Kami.]