❧sixteen

3rd Person POV

Kami felt like her heart was just ripped out, she just lost her only daughter with the man who she fell in love with, for the first time since her brothers execution, she cried. Two pained cries pierce the air of Marineford, one from Luffy, and one from Kami.

Shanks, who was on his way to Marineford, clutched his chest with his only arm. Shanks felt like a piece of him was ripped from him.

-Time Skip-

Shanks looks at the body of the girl he saw his wonderful Kami in, and felt heartbreak at the sight of her dead body, Hikari always felt special to him. He notices that Kami was just paralyzed in grief, which confused him.

He uses his arm to pick her up, and throws her over his shoulder, Etsu looks at Shanks, he nods.

-Time Skip-

Sage looks down at Hikari, and brushes some of her hair out of her face.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV- {Dream Like State}

I sit up slowly, and look around, I was on a cloud? The cloud is so soft though, I look up, "Aw man, did I really die? I wanted to be there for those annoying little siblings of mine." I say. A figure appears in my line of sight.

It was a woman with strawberry hair, "Yes little one, you really did." She says, I look at her. She reminds me of Ace, "Are you Portgas D. Rouge?" I ask, she blinks. "I am, but how did you know who I am?" She asks.

"I heard Garp and Ace talk about you once." I answer, she smiles, "You look just like her." She says. I look at her in confusion, "Wahahaha, I don't think she knows Rouge, you saw what the government did to get our child." A male voice says.

"I guess it makes sense." Rouge says, and I sit up, I was staring at Gol D. Roger. "Gurarara, doesn't she look just like those two brats?" A familiar voice asks, a grin appears, and I turn. "Old man!" I exclaim, and give Whitebeard a hug.

I start to feel a tugging feeling, "Why do I have a tugging feeling?" I ask, Whitebeard and Rouge look at Roger. I guess it would make sense that he knows the most since he has been here the longest.

"Your being revived." Roger says, he looks at me, "Take care of Ace for me." He says. The clouds and them start to fade, "You really do look like Kami." I can hear Roger say.

I gasp for air, and sit up, I look around. Where am I?