❧fourteen

Ace POV

'Kari hugs me, "Idiot. I won't let you die, you mean too much to us." She says, I can sense her grin.

-Flashback

"Hikari, what would you think if Gold Roger had a kid?" I ask, Hikari looks at me, "I don't care if you are the son of the Pirate King, I'll always be there for you." Hikari says. I can feel tears well up, "At least you know who your parents are." Hikari says.

"You don't know who your parents are?" I ask, "Garp has taken care of me since I was a newborn." She says, "Y-You'll always be there for me?" I ask. Hikari looks at me, and grins, "Yep! Always!" She exclaims.

-Flashback end

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

"Straw Hat Luffy, Fire Fist Ace, Monkey D. Lily, Akagami D. Hikari . . . you have nowhere left to run." Akainu says, I flip him off, and an tick mark appears on his forehead. "Lil, 'Kari, Luffy, I'll take care of this." Ace says.

-Time Skip & 3rd Person POV-

Ace is sent back with a burned hand, Lily freezes, and Kami starts to make her way to the group of four siblings and one magma bastard. Lily's mind instantly goes back to the night she lost her mother, and was pretty much left as an orphan.

Luffy goes to pick up both Hikari and Ace's vivre cards, while the magma bastard starts to slowly make his way to Ace, Hikari starts to run towards her younger siblings. "Your fate has been decided! Regardless on who escapes, I will not let you four get away!" Akainu exclaims.

The magma bastard then looks at Luffy, and smirks, "Take a good look..." He says. "Wait! Luffy!!" Ace exclaims as the magma bastard jumps towards Luffy, it was like it was in slow motion for his older siblings.

Luffy was reaching out for the vivre cards of two of his older siblings, Hikari was running towards her youngest sibling, and Kami was running towards the siblings and Akainu. The magma bastard raises his fist, "Die." He says, and then brings it down.

Ace getting there first, but Hikari shoves him aside, and braces herself. It goes in slow motion for Kami as Akainu's magma fist goes through her daughter's torso, and Hikari's golden hair band flutters to the ground in front of her.

Hikari's vivre card starts to burns out...