↬twenty-one

Ace POV

It's been two years since 'Kari died. Out of Lily, Luffy, and I, Lily took it the hardest. Luffy looks at me, "Your still joining right?" He asks, I nod. A year ago, I learned that the Whitebeard Pirates disbanded.

I decided to join my little brothers crew, I'll protect him, just like 'Kari wanted me to do. Lily left after the first 10 months of the two years, and I think she went back to their ship, I'm actually worried about her.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

I watch Luffy and Ace, I know that my siblings took my death hard, but I'm pretty sure Lily took it the hardest. As the two oldest siblings, we agreed that we would always protect our younger siblings.

I put the cape on, Hanami looks at me, "So, after seeing your brothers and sister, where are you going?" She asks. "Is it possible for me to go down to Fishmen Island? I can stay invisible due to my wind morphing." I say.

She laughs, "I thought you would say that, so I had a friend of mine give me a bubble coral. I'm actually going to head home, and see an old friend of mine." Hanami says, "Who?" I ask. "I'm going to see my brother, Jimbei." She says.

-Time Skip-

I raise an eyebrow at the fake Luffy, that doesn't even look like my troublesome little brother, "Did you hear me?!" He exclaims. "Your not Straw Hat Luffy." I say, "I am Straw Hat Luffy!" He exclaims.

"Shut up. Your not Luffy cause for one your just plain ugly, second, he doesn't use a gun. Another thing, he may eat a shit ton of food, but he's not fat. Your also taller than he is, and he has four older siblings. Finally, he never hurts people for fun, and is just a kind person." I snap.

-Time Skip & Ace's POV-

I jump to be by Luffy, the cloak falls off, "F-Fire Fist Ace?!" The crowd exclaims. "What is a infamous pirate like that doing here?!" They exclaim again, "Didn't the Whitebeard Pirates disband a year ago?" One person says to another.

"Yeah. You don't think he joined the Straw Hats, do you?" The other person says, "Aren't they like step-brothers? I guess it would make sense that he would join his brother's crew after his previous crew disbanded." The first person says.