↬twenty-seven

Ace POV

I miss my big sister, but I feel like she's watching over us, "Hotarubi" My hands light up green, "Hidaruma." I say. The fireflies land the hit, I grin, I didn't want Rayleigh to train me in haki, but Luffy convinced me.

-Flashback

"No." I say, "But why Ace?" Luffy asks, Lily looks at me with an annoyed look. I look away, "Is it because I was part of Roger's crew?" Rayleigh asks, "Yeah." I say. "Roger wasn't a bad guy." Rayleigh says.

"I think for Roger, one of the things that mattered the most to him was Kami. When ever she was sad, Roger always cheered her up." Rayleigh says, I look at the ground, "Ace, just train with him." Lily says.

"Fine." I say with a sigh, maybe I can protect Luffy with it.

-Flashback end

-Time Skip-

"Wow, that dude has problems." I say, "He most definitely does." Lily says, we hear him mentioning loving the Princess since she was a kid. That's disgusting, Lily moves me behind her, she was muttering profanities under her breath.

"Not today you bloody pedophile." She says, she takes out her purple katana, "Mizu tori!" She says, and sends a light blue slash at Decken. I slowly back away from Lily, she's scary when she's like this.

-Time Skip-

"HIKEN!" I exclaim, and fire off my signature attack, Lily chucks something at me. It was one of those coral things, I use it to blow one of those bubbles, I can sense some fishman trying to sneak up on Lily.

I don't bother telling her, I know she can handle herself, I turn around. Lily hits the fishman with a punch, and the fishman is sent flying, she raises an eyebrow. "Did I use too much force?" She asks herself.

"Yep." I say, I turn back around to find my bubble popped, I pout.