↬twenty-four

Ace POV

Zoro didn't seem shocked, "Why are you not shocked Zoro?" Nami asks, "She told me." He says. I notice Lily quickly kiss him on the cheek, and whisper something to him, Zoro just blushes. It seems she likes him now, I want Lily to be happy.

-Time Skip & Hanami's POV-

"Jimbei!" I call out, he turns around, and grins. "Hanami!" He exclaims, I swim to him, and hug him. "What are you doing back?" He asks after I let go, "Kami-chan allowed us to go where we wanted." I answer.

He ruffles my hair, I smile, I missed my brother. "There was a catch though." I say, he looks at me in confusion, "She's found that Straw Hat Boy interesting, and wanted us to give him some help." I say

"Oh yeah, Ace-chan joined the Straw Hats." I add, "Ace-kun did? I guess it makes sense that he would join his brother's crew." Jimbei says, I look at the big ship. "So, this is the Sunny." I say, I swim around it.

Jimbei POV

Hanami swims around Luffy-kun's ship, "Interesting. It's made out of Adam wood, how rare." She says, "What is Adam wood?" I ask. "Adam wood is an incredibly rare wood. I think some grows on the home island of the Kitsune race." She says.

She comes to sit by me, "Tsubaki is made out of Eve Wood, the sister wood to Adam Wood I think, the Eve wood only grows on the home islands of the pixie race." Hanami says, "Interesting." I say.

"If Luffy asks you to join his crew, what are you going to do?" She asks, "I probably will, but I have to clean up the stuff with Big Mom." I say, "Do you want our help?" She asks. I shake my head.

-Time Skip & Ace's POV-

I follow Luffy and the food smell, Lily comes with us, while munching on mochi. I'm not even going to question where she got that, the three of us look up at the door, Lily sighs. We make our way in, I follow Luffy.

The lights are then turned on, we come face to face with a giant mermaid, she looks familiar.