33 - redeem

summer started = more updates 😫

Y/N'S POV

"Can you let me out this dumb cage?!" He growls at Kakashi with both his hands on the bars. "Even if I wanted to, I don't have the right to do that." He replies.

Sasuke only huffs and looks towards me. "I would get you out if I could." I put my hands in the air and look away.

"Let's get to the point, the elders still think you're a danger to the village. For now, you'll be serving sometime in jail and doing community service until we know what to do with you." Kakashi informs him as he walks away instructing me to follow him.

I look to Sasuke with worried eyes and I run towards Kakashi coming out the prison. "Why does he have to stay in jail?" I ask him.

"He's considered a criminal, anti-Konoha if you didn't notice. He won't be given any special treatment just because he's from here." Kakashi tells me as he walks faster.

"Wait! What about if he lives with me, I can keep an eye on him and you can send the ANBU to keep an eye on us too!" Kakashi turns around and looks at me. He then sighs.

"I'll see what I can do." He walks away and when I see him out my sight, I quickly run back to the jail cells. I pass the hallways of rusted bars and smelly hallways to end up at Sasuke's cell again.

He seems to notice me as he looks up from his hands to give me a confused look. I turn on my kekkei genkai as my hair streak glows a little.

I press on the metal bars as I heat them enough to bend them apart. I quickly shuffle inside his cell as I close the bars back to normal and lock myself in here.

He looks at me as if I was an idiot. "You didn't think I was going to break you out did you?" I put my hands on my hips. "Could've been a great gift when I saved you."

"Oh please, you already got your present, you're still living." I roll my eyes. I sit next to him on the creaky bed. I lay my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm on my waist.

"I missed you." I mumble. "Me too." He mumbles back. I hug him tightly as I straddle him in the small bed. "What are you, a koala now?" "I swear on the forbidden scrolls, I will leave you here in the cell all alone." I tell him.

"Fine." He hugs me back and I lay beside him. My head is on his chest as I hear his beating heart. It seemed quickened, but it seemed to be a thrilling quick.

He rubs my back as I yawn and my eyes get droopy. "Goodnight Sasuke.." I whisper and he says something back as I feel his chest vibrates but I don't hear what he says when I fall asleep.

SASUKE'S POV

"I knew she would be here." My eyes snap open and I look to see Kakashi in front of me, observing my movements. I only growl, but I don't move to feel Y/N moving around.

"What do you want?!" I whisper yell at him as he stands up straight and looks towards me. "The elders seemed to have accepted Y/N's idea as I have the key to your cell right now." He dangles the keys in front of me.

I only glare at him because he knows I can't just move and snatch them. Anyway tell Y/N to meet me at the training area tomorrow morning.

He poofs and I'm left alone with Y/N again. The last thing my eyes see is Y/N sleeping peacefully on top of me as my eyes close.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up to see Sasuke awake staring at me. "Do you know how creepy that is?" I groggily say to him as he only chuckles. I yawn as I sit up and straddle him.

He quickly kisses me as I soon melt into it. His lips feel as soft as they used to be. They taste like some kind of mint tea. He holds my hips as I hold onto his neck.

I grind against him and he grunts from the feeling. I keep going as he grinds back and I make lewd noises from the him. I can feel his bulge under me as he kisses my neck and begins to bite me, sucking my skin.

"Hey brats, don't think we can't all fucking hear you!" I hear the guard yell. I immediately break away and blush as Sasuke only laughs at me. "Okay so I'll see you later?" I scratch my neck.

"Yeah, and Kakashi told me that you needed to meet up with him at the training grounds." I nod as I quickly get out the cell and run out into the village.

I run through the roofs of Konoha as I see the villages up and awake beginning to rebuild the village.

I quickly spot the training fields as they're tattered but not too bad as they were not as structured as the other buildings.

"Kakashi-sensei?" I look around to see nobody there. 'I should've known.' I sweatdrop. I wait for a while for Kakashi-sensei to show up. I then begin to feel his chakra around.

"About time!" I glare at him. "Sorry I crossed paths with a black cat and had to change course." I roll my eyes. "After that attack, I'm pretty sure all the cats are long gone."

He only shrugs. "Well the elders skeptically agreed to your idea." I jump around repeatedly saying 'score!' "Calm down Y/N, you're going to have two ANBU members looking after you two.

"Yeah yeah thanks Kakashi-sensei, give me the key!" He tosses it as I catch it and run off. I quickly head to Sasuke as I run through the halls only seeing a flash of black hair pass.

"Sasuke!" I struggle to unlock the door as I open the cell and tackle him. "Woah!" He coughs from the sudden weight. "Cmon!" I grab his hand and drag him out.

He paces himself with me as we begin to get to work from fixing the different home and small businesses in the area.

"Dattebayo, I told he's back!" We both turn around to see Naruto and Sakura walking out way.

"Whatever I knew we would all be together someday." Sakura rolls her eyes but smiles at both of us. We then see Kakashi-sensei at the distance.

"I can't help but feel nostalgic seeing you all together like this." Kakashi looks at all of us. "Hey I have a great idea. Let's all take a picture! Like the ones we took back then!"

"Great idea Y/N!" Sakura says as she gets a camera and we get someone to take it for us.
"Team 7 on the count of three!"

"One!" Kakashi takes place behind us as Sasuke is to his right, Naruto to his left and Sakura and I in the middle.

"Two!" We all smile out brightest as Sasuke only seems to give a slight smile.

"Three!" The camera clicks as Naruto and Sasuke seemed to be thinking the same thing when they tripped each other.

"SASUKE!!"

"NARUTO!!"

writing this felt so nostalgic, after this chapter there won't be too much action really, as it's focusing on sasuke and y/n for the remainder of the book

AND LETS BE HONEST, i jus know y'all are tired of y/n almost dying, sasuke saving her, then everybody cries and goes back to normal LMFAO