2 - good for our team

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

Today I was going to meet my new team. Back then, I never had a team, or really someone to depend on. I never hated my father, but that was only I never knew him.

Ever since my mother died when I was three, morale in the clan has been horrible. He is doing his part as clans leader, but he never has time for me anymore. I just wish to spend time with him.

He was usually compared to the Second Hokage. He thinks very logically; thinks that emotions are a weakness. Most people seem emotionless at first sight, but once you open the heart of a Moyasu, they can be very emotional.

I then put on my regular ninja wear and put on my headphones listening to more upbeat music. I was kinda feeling myself today.

"RIGHT NOW IM IN A STATE OF MIND

I WANNA BE IN LIKE ALL THE TIME

AIN'T GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY

SO IM PICKING IT UP, PICKING IT UP

IM LOVING, IM LIVING, IM PICKING IT UP

As the song ends, I pause it and walk to Naruto's apartment. I just walk inside because we were already late and I assumed he wasn't awake yet.

"Hey......Hey?" I roll my eyes. I take off my headphones and blast music in his ears and soon his ears perk up as he falls off the bed. "Hey!!! What was that for?!?" he exclaims. "Sorry dumbass, but we're late, we need to go."

He looks at the clock and soon gets his clothes in a rush and runs out to the training grounds. I just walk there to enjoy the peaceful scenery as nobody is awake in the morning, but I prefer Konoha at night. You could see the stars and constellations. I finally make it there.

The first person who catches my attention is a white haired gravity defying man with a mask like mine. He looks suspicious. Then I see a pink haired girl who seems to be fawning over a boy. The boy seems unfazed by this. He has raven locks with onyx eyes. He reminds me of the moon. I like the moon. But then I see the sun glaring at the moon.

I take into detail that Naruto probably likes this pink haired girl. Before they can see me, I would like to test their abilities. If they die, they are simply not worthy of me.

I mask my chakra and wink to the masked jonin. He nods and I throw some shuriken at the three members. The Uchiha gracefully dodges, Naruto almost barely, but since I had an off kind of vibe for the girl, I purposely missed her.

Good thing I did. She looked frozen. I hid my hair in a beanie to hide my streak and I adjusted my mask. I soon jumped out the trees to stand next to sensei. I see my reflection in the water. I almost look like a boy.

"Call me Kaen." I say as I turn my gaze to the team. Kaen meaning flame. I got this nickname from my older sensei who taught me to use my Xeringan.

"You missed." the other kunoichi smirked. "I couldn't predict your reaction so I missed on purpose." I say emotionlessly. She scowls as I ask for introductions.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" "Sasuke Uchiha" "Sakura Haruno" "Kakashi Hatake" "Is Kaen your real name?" sensei asks. "No, only Naruto currently knows my name and I ask he does not give that information, as it can lead to trouble in my clan. Kaen is merely a nickname that can show what I can do."

"But that means flame?" "It has something to do with my kekkei genkai. I will only enclose clan secrets to higher ranks like jonin." Sasuke eyes me suspiciously while Naruto seems happy he knows something that the others don't. Sakura seems a little unfazed by this. We then walk to the Hokage's office to get some missions.

SASUKE'S POV

While walking to the Hokage's office, I thought of our new teammate. She's kind of suspicious. The way she covers her hair and her face. It was off to me.

"Why do you wear a beanie and a mask?" Sakura asks as she beat me to the question. Kaen ponders before answering. "It is merely a rule for precautions." "What precautions?" "None of your business." she talks back feeling a little provoked.

She's independent. I could tell from a mile away. At least she won't be like Sakura. I haven't seen her gaze at me, yet.

We walk into the Hokage's office and he lists different missions that seemed pretty boring. "No, no, no!" Naruto said as he made an x sign with his arms. We jumped the sudden noise Naruto made, except for Kaen. She seemed to be listening to music.

When the Hokage started speaking she paused it by touching the side of her ear. "Very well, you may have a C Rank mission." Soon a sake smelling man walked in. "How are these brats gonna protect me? Especially the little one!" Naruto smirked as he thought he was talking about me. "He's talking about you dobe." I say carelessly. Naruto gets mad and lunges at the man, while Kakashi-sensei caught him.

"We're supposed to be protecting him, not hurting him." Kaen then chuckled at this sight. Her laugh. It sounded innocent. But now that I pay attention to her, her eyes show that she's been through a lot. Maybe she'll be good for our team. "Meet up at the gates in one hour." "Hai!" we all say.

————————————————>song played:no tears left to cry - ariana grande

————————————————>
song played:
no tears left to cry - ariana grande