12 - comfort

SASUKE'S POV

SASUKE'S POV

As the man spoke behind me, I feel Y/N's angry aura radiate around me. I gulp as I look back to see a man who looked similar to Y/N.

He had medium length hair that sprawled around his shoulder. He wore a black and white traditional kimono with a clan symbol right above his heart. He was also wearing a smirk that said 'mess with me I'll burn you ashes'

The clan symbol above his heart looked like a crescent carved moon. I noticed that most citizens had a sun mark on their face while most higher ups had a moon on their cheek. I also noticed he had a white streak in his hair.

"Father." I hear her grit under her fake smile. He proceeds sit in the extra seat beside her and I. "Daughter." he says simply. "What are you doing here?" she says emotionlessly. "I can't spend some time with my daughter."

"You should've tried years ago, it's too late now. Don't act like you care." she spat back. The interacts they have are so heated, I'm as quiet as a mouse.

"It's good to see you're preceding your reputation." "You know damn well I can hang out with who I want when I want." "It's a coincidence really." he suddenly changes the topic.

"What?" she glares at him. "If the tragedy of the Uchiha clan never happened," I feel myself getting angered. "You would've had an arranged marriage with an Uchiha." "I could've lived my life without knowing that."

I see her grab her glass to drink her water. "Uchiha, if you really do care for my daughter, I only wish you protect her. We all know she's not as strong as she says she is."

I then hear a sudden slam on the table and the atmosphere's aura amplified. She clutches her glass and breaks it. Her father smirks at her actions.

"You son of a bitch, you failed to save your own clan, don't you dare say I'm weak!" she yells at him as tears fall her cheeks. "Let's go Sasuke." she takes my arm and runs out the restaurant in full speed.

I match her speed as she runs to an abandoned training ground. She cuts her dress at the side so she could walk more freely and sits in the grass. I can hear her sob quietly in her hands.

I've was never one to comfort someone.

I sit down next to her at hug her. I feel her grab my shirt and sob into it. The way her father was able to get under her skin. She's always calm and caring, but when it came to her father, she acts irrationally and angry towards him.

Seeing her like this makes me want to hurt him myself. I only want her to be safe. I rub head as I tuck her hair behind her ears. I then cup her chin with my hands to have her face me.

"Look at me." She opens her eyes and looks to the ground. "I said look at me N/N."

She looks up at me with a saddened expression. My heart broke at the sight. "Don't let that bastard get to you, or else I'll kill him myself." she giggles at my statement and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thanks Sasuke." I freeze up as blood rushes to my cheeks, but I hug her back as I pull her closer by her hips. We stay in this position for a while.

"You know what I want to do?" "Hn?" "I wanna play with fire." The look I gave when she said this. 'what in the world are you talking about?'

"They say fire represents anger, let's pull some pranks on my old man. Whaddya say?" she smiles at me. My heart skips a beat and I suddenly say "Sure."

I smirk as we run to main household in the Moyasu compound and break in to start mischief.