22 - see you again

in case you skipped the a/n, I'll be skipping major details in shippuden as i haven't finished watching it. whoever did finish it, kudos to you my binge game absolutely sucks.

 whoever did finish it, kudos to you my binge game absolutely sucks

Y/N'S POV

I roam freely through the trees with my partners in crime while I swing from branch to branch.

"Hey! Come back here un!" my partner yells towards me while he catches up to me on his clay bird.

"Tsk." my other partner continues to 'play' with his puppets while he watches me and Deidara chase each other.

"Gotcha!" Deidara grabs me by the collar of my cloak and he lifts me high into the air. "Hey!" I scramble around as I kick my legs and arms as he only chuckles at the sight of me.

"Immature fools." I hear Sasori murmur on the ground. "Shut up you human Jenga block!" I yell back at him as he glares at me and Deidara only laughs at me.

How my life ended up like this? It all started with a failed mission and a child kidnapping me. Well not a child but, if you know you know.

-flash back-

"What are we doing again?" I ask my partner Minakami. His name is pretty ironic, his chakra nature is also water. I just call him Kami but he gets cocky. (I imagined his character somewhat like Suigetsu. Minakami is also an OC)

"We need to retrieve a scroll containing jutsu for Orochimaru. Deadline is about five days." He informs me as we walk along the trail.

Minakami is a pretty chill dude for someone who's been tortured his whole life. He can put up with my antics and he's a great sparring partner.

His hair is a cool blue color and while his eyes match his hair. He like me when it comes to Ninjutsu. As my Xeringan allows me to use fire at will, he can use water at will. So we're basically opposites but we get along.

(I feel he would look like Kuroko Tetsuya)

His kekkei genkai is even cooler than mine because if the his body is cold enough he can turn the water into ice.

He wears a black long sleeved turtleneck with black pants and a cloak with no sleeves that has the image of his clan. There are bandages wrapped on his leg and his pouch wrapped over it and his curse mark is on his wrist.

"Let's stop here for today." as I realize it's already sunset when look into the sky and he gives me an amused look as he know I was dozing off again.

"I'll take the first shift, you can go sleep." He tells me. I thank him and I move into the tent and sleep almost immediately.

"Psst!" I only move a little bit. "Psssst!!" I hear it again. "Kami I swear to Jashin if that's you!" I hear his footsteps coming closer to the tent and he zips open the tent door.

"What?!" he asks me. "Did you hear that?" I ask him. He gives me a look that say 'are-you-fucking-delusional?' He then sighs and says "No. And for that you can start your shift early."as he crawls inside with me and gets under the covers.

I groan in laziness as I come out and see a man in an Akatsuki cloak with an orange mask. I wipe my eyes and I just stare at him. And when my senses come back, I realize he was actually there.

"AH YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!" I yell at the mysterious figure as I flinch and he flinches too. "Tobi didn't mean to scare you." He puts his hands in defense.

Why the hell does he talk in third person?

"Tobi has orders from Leader-sama to take you in!" he excitedly exclaims. Uh, take me in? In my confused state, he takes the chance to cut off my pressure point and as I fall into a daze, Kami comes out and tries to put on a fight with Tobi.

It didn't last long as to what Deidara told me. We left to meet Pein or 'Leader-sama' and he gave us cloaks as I was assigned with Deidara and Sasori and Kami was assigned to Itachi and Kisame.

I've been avoiding Itachi since I've been here. How awkward it would be to meet your lover's brother without the actual lover being there. It's like going to meet his parents unattended.

It's also awkward meeting your old sensei after he committed a whole case of genocide, but let's not talk about that.

Kami has been helping me avoid him as he knows someone else is here but it doesn't seem to bother him too much.

Other than that, I'd say I get along with everybody just alright that they don't wanna kill me.

Other than Sasori almost poisoning me, almost getting raped by Hidan, and almost being caught by Itachi. I'd say I'm doing okay.

Words also out that Sasuke killed Orochimaru. I wonder how so. And he wandering around with an idiotic team with a Sasuke-obsessed Uzumaki, a water bending Hozuki, and a gentle but angry giant. How intriguing.

But that's pretty much it. The rest is history.

-back to the present-

"I'm having you switch partners for this case." is the the first thing I hear as I begin listening to  Pein for our next mission.

"WAIT WHAT!" Kami and I yell at same time. "I've been spending my time getting her to avoid Itachi, why stop now!" "Hey you weren't supposed to tell anybody that!"

"Shut up!" we immediately stop quarreling to stop in an awkward position facing Pein.

"Like it or not, your skills will be useful during this mission. I need you to find a scroll in a foreign cave. Your kekkei genkai can help Itachi and Kisame get through the cave."

"Why cant I do this with Deidara-senpai and Sasori-danna?" I pout at him. He only scoffs and says "Sasori isn't exactly immune to fire and Deidara will blow the cave down in two seconds."

"Fine whatever, let's go Kami." As I get up and drag Kami out the office and sulk all the way back to my room. What a nice way to start the week.

———————————————>song played:see you again - charlie puth ft

———————————————>
song played:
see you again - charlie puth ft. wiz khalifa