24 - team hebi

those weapons at the top are your main weapons, ironically they're called 'sai'

Y/N'S POV

"I'll take the right, Kisame-senpai can take the left, and Itachi-sensei can take the middle. If I guess correctly, Kisame might be able to make it out the cave and search the outskirts as his abilities won't really serve inside, Itachi has a better advantage and with his Ninjutsu, I can take the right as it smells like ashes and burning wood."

They look at me dumbfounded.

"I lost you at 'take the left'." Kisame shyly rubs his neck and Itachi only sighs. "This is the best plan we have for now, if we don't get anywhere we head out the cave and try again tomorrow."

We agree and begin to split into the different caves. At it seems my inference is correct, the temperature in this path is very hot, not a lot of people can withstand this heat.

I put on my mask so my breathing doesn't get shallow and to cover my Xeringan mark and I open my Akatsuki cloak so my breathing circulates.

My hair is tied in a ponytail to stay out my face and I turn my kekkei genkai as my body temperature drops as I can sustain this environment.

The changed streak in my hair, now white, as my fire conjures into black and white like an Uchiha's Amaterasu. I make a bridge as I walk over the bubbling lava, scouting my surroundings for a certain scroll.

"It's so hot in here!" I hear a woman's voice complain. "For once I agree with her Sasuke."

Sasuke?

I leap over the rest of the dent as I quickly hide behind a pillar and investigate more. My fire disappears and I conceal my chakra.

"There's someone here." I now hear the woman inform him. Shit! "They hid their chakra well, I almost didn't recognize it." I smirk at the comment as I try to hide again.

"Come out, we know you're there." I hear a more huskier voice. (GAW DAMN)

I zip up my Akatsuki cloak as it covers my mouth with my mask and I take my hair down to cover most of my eyes as well as my straw hat to cover the rest.

I finally come out my hiding spot as I release the concealment and my chakra hits them. "Tsk." Sasuke remarks. It seems as if he doesn't recognize me.

"So uh- do we like kill him or something?" The white-haired boy asked with a familiar sword in his hands.

"No if you can capture him." Sasuke orders as the rest of the team gets on guard. I only eye them not changing my position.

"Oh so you think you're better than us?" The red-haired woman asks as she glares at me.
I then begin to respond for the first time.

"No, a common mistake in a shinobi is to underestimate their opponent. Really, you should overestimate them."

They take a note in my voice as I sound feminine. "Oh it's a girl!" The shark-like boy responds. "Urusai!" The girl punches him but he dissolved into water.

He reminds me somewhat of Minakami and Kisame. I divert my attention to the kunai coming my way as I only catch it and it melts in my hand.

I hear a gulp come from the girl and the shark only stares at me. Sasuke seems like he's trying to analyze me as the orange-haired boy only stays quiet, narrowing his eyes at me.

They start off mediocre as they throw multiple kunais at my direction. I block using my weapon taking out four kunai at a time.

Sasuke then activates his Sharingan and begins to use taijutsu as he moves faster than my abilities allow me to.

Itachi taught me something like this. Most people who have a fighting style, have a pattern.

I dodge as I do backflips away from the upcoming punches. "Why do you keep dodging?" he yells frustratedly and I only keep dodging.

"Come on and fight me with everything you've got!" he growls. "Oh?" I inwardly smirk. His moves begin to copy each other as i time myself and kick him in the gut as he is blown backwards to crash into the wall.

My eyes turn into a white, comparable to a Hyuga's eyes as my kekkei genkai turns on and I take off my Akatsuki cloak and take off my hat.

Only having my ninja uniform and the mask identical to Kakashi-sensei except only going to my neck.

He keeps focus in the battle as he doesn't realize the white streak in my hair. "I cant keep going on like this as I dodge another roundhouse kick and I duck, sweeping him off his feet.

I dip him and only wink as I spin him and a crash him into the wall. Before he gets the chance to move, my fire creates a needle from the ground pointing to his neck hotter than the lava in the pit.

"I suggest you don't move Sasuke." I warn him as he gets weary of the needle. "Call off your minions, I don't have time to quarrel with you. Not anymore."

He gives them a look as I release my needle and head off into the distance grabbing the scroll that we needed.

"I'll see you again next time, duckbutt." I smile under my mask as I quickly run out the cave and I create a wall of fire to prevent them from chasing me down.

" I smile under my mask as I quickly run out the cave and I create a wall of fire to prevent them from chasing me down