26 - villain of konoha

"forgive me sasuke there is no next time."

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

"Hey Kisame, have you seen Itachi anywhere?" I ask him as I walk into the living room to see him on the couch.

"No I haven't, ask someone else." He replies. "Alright.." I walk by to Deidara. "Hey have you seen Itachi?" I ask him. "Sorry but I haven't, maybe Konan knows!" He answers.

"Mhm.." I walk around to find Konan making different origami. "Do you know where Itachi is?" she gives me a saddened look. "Ask Pein." she gives me a paper crow and I bow to say thanks.

I walk down the hall to the office as I knock three times. "Come in." I hear him say. I bow and clutch the paper crow in my hand. "Do you know where Itachi is?"

"He's on a mission. And he's currently disbanded from the Akatsuki." My eyes widen as my thoughts scramble. "He left package for you." He gives me small box and I thank him as I walk back to my room.

Why would he leave without saying goodbye? Where is he now? What is he doing? I sit on my bed as I find his necklace and his ring inside the box along with a letter.

Dear Y/N,

If you have this letter I have fulfilled my life and it is time that I leave this world. As you know the Uchiha clan was planning to overthrow the village and I was ordered to kill the clan. I spared my brother in the process.

After so, I joined the Akatsuki so I could watch over the village and look over my little brother as well. Right now, I'm most likely fighting with Sasuke as he's preparing to get his revenge on me.

I ask that you don't interfere and to not blame this on Sasuke. I was the one who made my brother grow stronger for revenge and now he's going to get it.

Tears cascade down my face as I read the first contents of the letter. Itachi is purposefully dying so Sasuke can get his revenge. What a sad truth. I begin reading more.

Either way, I was going to die soon. I have contracted an internal illness and it will kill me also. Death only follows me whether I plan to survive or not.

I ask that you look over my brother and take care of him. The necklace and ring are now yours as I have disbanded from the Akatsuki and I need the ring no more.

May you be reminded of me through that necklace, my younger brother Sasuke, and even in your dreams. Thank you for being the best student I've ever had.

-sent with love, Itachi Uchiha

I ask that you burn this note after reading it.

I sob on my bed as I read the letter over and over. I crumble the letter and I light a fire in my hand as it disintegrates to dust.

Everybody is leaving me. What else is there to do now? First my mother, then Sasori, then Hidan and Kakuzu, and now Itachi. What's there to live for anymore?

I hear a knock at my door, but I don't respond. "N/N?" I hear Deidara open my door and see me. "Are you okay?" He sits on my bed beside me.

"No, Itachi is gone now!" I hug him for dear life and he only hugs me back. "It'll be okay.." "No it won't, if you leave me too-!" I choke over my sentence.

"I won't leave you! I'll be here." He cradles me as my sobs become louder but I soon fall asleep. At least I have Deidara, right?

————————————————————>song played:how to save a life - the fray

song played:
how to save a life - the fray

omg i put my comfort song and the death of one of my favorite characters, crying rn