29 - fix what i've done wrong

Staying off plot now..

Y/N'S POV

After my panic attack, I realize a lot of things. What am I going to do? The Akatsuki are probably looking for me, everybody is basically dead, and Konoha is probably out for my head.

I walk around the closest village as I feel the wind flow through my clothes as I'm wearing a simple sun dress with my ninja shoes.

My hands in my pocket as I have nowhere else to put them. I feel my headband in my pocket. I take it out as I see the Konoha symbol engraved on the metal with the black ribbon on the back.

It's been awhile since I've worn it actually. I didn't have the guts to scratch out the symbol so I usually kept it in my pouch or my pocket.

I put it pack in as I then feel a hand over my mouth and I immediately fight back as I set myself on fire and they let go.

I look back to see my old teacher. Not Itachi, but Kakashi. I feel tears starting to fall down my cheeks as I look at him.

"So I see you're still copying my style." He stares at me solemnly. "So I still you're still a copy ninja.." I look to his Sharingan eye.

"You've gotten stronger and taller, I almost didn't recognize you." He responded. "What do you want?" "I want to take you home."

"My home doesn't even feel like home and I'm pretty sure the elders want to execute me." I laugh through my tears.

He walks closer to me as I get on guard. "We're not going to execute you, in fact you're marked as missing in the records."

Oh yeah, I was kidnapped by Orochimaru before I left Konoha. "Well after they interrogate me, I'm pretty sure they'll want to kill me."

"Why?" He puts his hand on my shoulder as I begin to break down, my fears and my demons catching up to me.

"I've done so many mistakes Kakashi-sensei, I'm a criminal in disguise, the one I love is about to destroy my home, I almost killed myself, and everyone I love just happens to die right in front of me!"

He widens his eyes as if he understands me while he hugs me and I only cry and cry until I pass out in his comforting arms.

KAKASHI'S POV

Y/N falls limp in my arms as I see her teary eyes and red nose from sobbing her heart out. Sasuke just seems to be hurting everybody without even realizing it.

That stubbornness is going to be death of somebody. Scratch that. Itachi is already dead. "Give her back to me!" I see Sasuke in my view.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." I respond monotonous. "Why not, she isn't the one you want, it's me." He glares at me.

"She's had enough. It's time for her to come home and it's also time for you to stop this petty act!" I scold him.

His attention wavers as I know he cares for her. "What do you mean she's had enough, she's perfectly fine with me!" He yells enraged.

As to what Y/N told me, she's only been experiencing death and I know the death of Itachi hasn't made it easier.

She also mention Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha, for what? He attacks with caution as I dodge quickly holding Y/N in my arms.

We get into a quick fight as I stay on the defense from Sasuke's attacks and I didn't want to hurt Y/N.

He suddenly collapses in front of me as I see him in tears. Sasuke certainly is no ordinary Uchiha. "Please...just give her back..."

His voice breaks as he stares at Y/N longingly. "If you love her, you'd want what best for her." I leave him with a thought as I quickly flee the scene to take Y/N back home.

" I leave him with a thought as I quickly flee the scene to take Y/N back home

—————————————————>
song played:
the remedy for a broken heart - XXXTENTACION

crying rn

tbh if you're reading this far im very impressed, this book has gone through so much, especially as it's my first ever book, it was never planned from the beginning, all these chapters come from my head on the spot

so thanks for staying, i won't delete it as much as i want to 😭