11 - indirect date

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

Walking down the street, I observe Sasuke walking toward the Uchiha compound. "Hey, wait up!" I shout to him. He stops but doesn't look back.

As I run up to him, I stare at his wrist. "I never did explain that mark did I?" "Don't worry, Kakashi already explained." My eyes widen and soon turns into a smile. "Don't die on me anytime soon, Uchiha!" He smirks at my comment, "I think that's my line."

This smooth little shit.

"Yeah whatever. Since I told you about me, can you tell me more about yourself?" "There's not much to say." Tell me what you like and don't like." "That's irrelevant." "It's not to me." "Fine, I like tomatoes and I hate sweets." "Hey maybe you can try my famous tomato soup sometime!!" He sweatdrops and starts to ignore me.

"Since when we're you this...clingy?" he soon counters. "Sorry to say this but you broke my first wall, we're best friends now....and we're bound to each other's life force." I say with a sarcastic smile. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" "I'm going to be an avenger." "Your brother hm?" "Hn." "Do you still have anymore questions for me, but in exchange you have to pay dinner for me?" "That's it?" he deadpans. "Yeah I guess I already know what happened to you and I don't wanna bring up any bad memories." "Alright." he says.

SASUKE'S POV

Something tells me there's something more to this, but I have a lot of questions. "Who was your teacher? You never told me." "My teacher was your brother, it means I also know the truth, but I've been sworn to secrecy by the elders in the village." The truth, the truth of what? "Don't think about it too much, you'll know after you avenge your clan." she says with a hint of sadness.

"What's your kekkei genkai?" "It's called the Xeringan. It's basically firebending. You can tell the different stages by the streaks in my hair oh and last question, I'm really hungry." "Hn. You said someone killed your clan, who did?" "I'll tell you after the chunin exams." she simply stated. "Now meet me at my apartment in an hour, wear something fancy!" Godammit I knew there was a cost." I soon walk away and head into the compound.

-time skip-

I head out with a casual suit. I simply wore black pants, a loosely tucked in white shirt with a jacket with the Uchiha clan sign at the side of the sleeve. I walk to apartment and see a note.

Look under the rug
-Y/N

I pick up the rug and find a key. Such an obvious place. I smirk at her laziness. I open the door and smell a welcoming scent of lavender.

I made a simple layout to give you an idea of what your apartment looks like

"Y/N?" "In here!" I walk into the room and find a glass like room. There's plants almost everywhere and her bed looks like a traditional futon. There's also a bamboo like closet at the side and a sliding door to what I assume is a bathroom.

I then land my eyes on Y/N. She's wearing a simple black dress with a V neck. The dress seems to fit just right, so you could see her curves and cleavage. She has a small gold necklace and her regular black ninja shoes. I blush at her choice of clothing.

"Do you like it?" "Yeah, it's looks great on you." "Thanks, you look handsome too." she awkwardly says. After a moment of silence, she grabs my hand and pulls me out her house running to who the hell knows?

"Where are we going?" I ask her. "It's a surprise!" I smirk at her childishness. We walk into what I think is a compound. "This is the Moyasu compound. As much as it brings bad memories, like how Naruto likes Ichiraku Ramen, I like sneaking into this fancy restaurant nearby.

She drags me and we end up at a shrine-like restaurant and we begin to walk inside. The place is lit up with mainly candles, you can see most of the people who occupy here looked like rich people or spoiled kids who didn't want to be here. Now I know why we had to dress up. Let's just hope she doesn't eat as much as Naruto.

She laces my arm in hers and we follow the waiter to the table. I pull her seat, as she gracefully sits down. "Thank you Sasuke-kun." she smirks at her snarky comment. "Please don't call me that." "I thought you'd be used to it by now." she smiles at me. "Hn."

"In case you haven't noticed yet, I indirectly asked you on a date." My eyes widen at her. "Sorry I thought you knew by now." "Have you fallen for me already Y/N?" "Who lied to you and said that Sasuke-kun?" I feel myself anger at her comment while she smirks.

"What would you like today?" "I'll have tomato soup with rice balls." "I'll get the same!" I look at her while she grins widely at me. "I wanna see what you like about tomatoes!" I smirk at her. The waiter soon walks off with our orders.

I then see her smile drop quickly. "Are you oka-" "Long time no see." someone interrupts me as I feel a chilling aura behind me.

" someone interrupts me as I feel a chilling aura behind me