20 - one step closer

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

As I look at that cretin people call Orochimaru, he does his daily experiments with me. Lately, the dosage has been getting lower. He said something about my curse mark or whatever.

Then I see Kabuto, 'his assistant', come and tell me that we were going to be training with my curse mark for the first time. Maybe, just maybe I could be able to escape. Or did nobody realize that I'm gone?

He gives me an outfit and tells me to put it on, then head to the training grounds. I just nod and look at the options.

These designs are from CherrysDesigns on Deviant Art, but I found them on Pinterest. They look honestly really good, go check them out, I basically searched 'Orochimaru inspired outfit' and it was the first thing the popped up. Pick one of your choice. Replace the heels with ninja sandals. Know that this is going to be your outfit in the Naruto Shippuden arc too.

 Know that this is going to be your outfit in the Naruto Shippuden arc too

I walk out to the training grounds and I begin training with Orochimaru. Next thing I knew, I turned into winged-like creature. It looked like a phoenix type-beat. I had simple black wings and my hair grew longer as well as my nails. My eyes were as black as an Uchiha's but my pupil was e/c.

I looked like a monster.

My speed was almost as fast as Sasuke's, while my eyesight could be compared to a Hyuga's. You know, I could probably get used to this.

SASUKE'S POV

Earlier today when I asked Naruto to fight, he was able to blast that water platform even better than me. How the heck is that possible?

I wonder how Y/N's doing. I know she's alive somewhere, there's no way she's dead. I was kept in my thoughts until I was attacked by someone unfamiliar.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I ask angrily. "We want to recruit you." One says, while I roll my eyes "No I could care less about your petty team." I walk off until they attack again except they look different.

"This is the power of Orochimaru's cursed seals and we want to recruit you to control the power you've been given. You said you wanted power right?"

I think about the offer and agree knowing that if I go with them I'll get stronger and have a better chance at finding Y/N.

They tell me to meet them at a certain time and place as I nod and walk off. I'm one step closer to you Y/N.

 I'm one step closer to you Y/N