| 07 |

"Dammit.." Atsumu mumbled to himself as he glanced at his nightstand, it was nearing midnight and yet he still couldn't sleep.

And unfortunately, it wasn't him being slightly awake, no, the blonde was wide awake. He had tried laying down and it was getting him nowhere, so instead, he came up with a new idea.

Atsumu silently got up and out of bed, he remembered seeing a park on the ride there that wasn't too far from the hotel, and decided maybe a walk would do him some good.

The blonde walked over to his duffel bag, he grabbed some shorts and a hoodie, then put the two on. Atsumu remembered to grab both a mask and his phone, a mask thanks to Kita as he'd gotten the entire team into the habit of having extra masks on them.

As he'd gone to head out his rooms door, Atsumu paused, he knew it was unlikely but the thought of seeing Sakusa around crossed his mind. It may have been unlikely, but it wasn't a chance Atsumu was taking, so he decided to quickly put the contacts in.

After doing so, the blonde finally left his room. He quickly glanced down both sides of the hall before getting into the elevator, he really didn't want to run into anyone considering it was late and he was in a still unfamiliar place.

The elevator, like usual, didn't take long getting to the first floor and eventually Atsumu found himself leaving the hotel. He'd looked down to his phone as he walked out the front doors, his screen displaying directions to the exact park he'd seen on the way there.

The directions led Atsumu down the street two blocks, and then led him through a right turn. At that point, all that was left was to walk up the street a little and the park would be to his left, so, Atsumu slipped his phone back into his pocket and walked the rest of the way in silence.

He looked all around during his walk, admiring the large buildings, rather crowded streets, and the bright lights. It was definitely a different sight apposed to what he'd see back in Hyōgo, and a very much welcomed one at that.

Though Atsumu brought his attention back to the path ahead of him, or more specifically, the small park that sat to the left of that path. It was mainly grass area, some trees crowded together on one half, and a smaller park for children on the other half. Between the two was a small fountain, and surrounding that fountain were four benches.

At one of those benches, to Atsumu's surprise, sat another person. It made the blonde stop, he wasn't too sure about walking over until he realized that head of hair looked oddly familiar, black and curly..

Deciding on a whim, Atsumu headed over to the bench silently, walking around the right side with a soft smile on his face.

"Omi-kun?" The blonde asked as he stopped in front of his bench, to his surprise, he had the right person.

Sakusa was sat on the bench, seemingly lost in thought as he stared at the water coming from the fountain. The only thing that seemed to bring him out of it was the blonde calling his name, to who he gave a confused look.

"Miya..?" He couldn't help but be confused, his first thought went to the blonde following him there as he hadn't been there for too long.

"What are ya doin' out this late?" Atsumu stayed standing in spot, not wanting to sit down as well, he already got the hint on how Sakusa felt about personal space.

"I could ask you the same question." Sakusa replied in a dull tone, which wasn't of much surprise to Atsumu.

"Couldn't sleep so I came out for a walk, I remembered seein' the park on my way here." The blonde let out a small sigh. "How about you?"