| 08 |

Sakusa heaved a sigh of relief as a whistle blowing rung throughout the gym, it was their mid-day break and the dark-haired was feeling more than just a small need for some water.

Atsumu was off getting his finger wrapped as it had been bent the wrong way by an off set, which left Sakusa to himself. Though, there was someone who had an eye on him, and a certain someone who approached him.

Sakusa was mid-drink when the well known brunette he called his cousin popped up at his side, almost startling Sakusa. The dark-haired put his bottle down and looked to Komori who seemed to be thinking as he looked at the other.

"Motoya, what are you doing." Sakusa's tone was dull as ever, which was just about the usual.

"Why'd you come back so late last night?" Komori had been asleep until he heard their room door close, and when he checked the clock to see it was almost 1:40am, he wasn't too happy.

"Because I did." Sakusa shrugged and Komori sighed softly, such a helpful response that was.

"Where did you go?" Komori asked once again, to Sakusa, the brunette reminded him of his mother, she gave him his freedom yet worried too much, which led to so, so many questions.

"Out." Sakusa sighed and Komori gave him a look, a look the dark-haired couldn't exactly understand.

"Kiyo, you know how dangerous it could be outside after dark, and nevertheless on your own? You're asking to get kidnapped." Komori sighed bitterly, he was really worrying over nothing but it was a bad habit.

"I never said I was alone." Sakusa mumbled, rolling his eyes as he did so. This caused Komori to shot him a glance, one that clearly said 'excuse me, what?'.

"Nothing." Sakusa brushed it off and Komori scoffed playfully.

"Nuh-uh, you did not just 'nothing' me, who were you with?" The brunette placed both hands on his hips and raised a brow, it was such a mother like thing to do, it almost made Sakusa chuckle.

"Someone." Once again, another vague reply came from Sakusa, it drove Komori insane sometimes just how non-descriptive his cousin could be.

"And who was that someone? Meetings that late only mean no good, you could be meeting with a murder." There he came again with another way things could go wrong, Sakusa genuinely found it funny.

"Are you really implying Miya of all people would try and murder me." Sakusa deadpanned and Komori went to respond, his voice seeming to falter the second he did.

The brunette's jaw nearly dropped and that reaction instantly made Sakusa regret mentioning the blonde he'd met with, he knew Komori would be like this.

"You were with Atsumu?!" Komori announced rather loudly and Sakusa nearly slapped a hand over the others mouth.

He shot his cousin a glare, and it looks could kill, then Komori would've passed away on spot.

"Shut up and stop yelling, idiot." Sakusa rolled his eyes bitterly and Komori just laughed, Atsumu was the last person he expected Sakusa to be with.

"The Sakusa Kiyoomi meeting up with Atsumu after hours, how c-" Komori was cut off by Sakusa, who now was about ready to throw him across the gym.

"Komori Motoya, I will duct tape your mouth shut if you don't stop." There was no hint of mercy in Sakusa's tone, which of course made Komori back down a bit.

To the two's surprise, as if on cue, the exact blonde that'd been mentioned only seconds prior walked back into the gymnasium, seemingly back from getting his finger checked.