| 57 |

"Alright!" Foster called out. "That's a wrap for today you guys, go get cleaned up!"

MSBY as a whole halted at his words, everyone taking a second to catch their breaths as they stopped their previous activities.

Most afterwards cleaned up what they were using and headed off to the locker rooms, while two team members in particular had stayed behind. One avoiding everyone else so he could use the locker room without being crowded, and the other, simply avoiding everyone for the sakes of avoiding their questions.

Once all had cleared out, both made their way to the locker room. One a few minutes after the other, completely missing the fact they'd be alone, together — a scenario a certain blonde had been avoiding that entire week.

Speaking of a certain blonde, Atsumu had just finished showering, and as the faux blonde had stepped out — he could've sworn he heard moving around by the lockers.

Meanwhile, a certain dark-haired had just walked in to get his things, assuming he was the only one left. That entire trail of thought however, had derailed fast when Sakusa heard some movement over by the showers. At first, the ravenette simply gave a glance in the other direction — yet after hearing footsteps, he looked over once again.

There stood Atsumu, freshly showered and in his casual wear. Just the sight of him was one Sakusa hadn't seen in a while — as the blonde had been adamant on avoiding the dark-haired. Which meant now that he had the chance, Sakusa wasn't passing up an opportunity to confront the other.

"Miya." Sakusa called, taking a step in front of Atsumu to block the blonde from getting his things. He wasn't letting him slip away that easily.

"Atsumu." The dark-haired called once again, this time earning a semi-proper response from the blonde in front of him.

With a bitter sigh, Atsumu gathered himself and looked at Sakusa — nearly regretting the action the second it'd been done.

"Do ya need somethin', or are ya just in my way for the hell of it?" The blonde questioned, his tone laced with a hidden hint of attitude.

"What the hell's up with you lately?" Sakusa questioned, ignoring the others question. "You've been ignoring everyone and you've yet to give a reason why."

"It's nothin', none of yer concern anyway. Don't worry 'bout it." The faux blonde sighed softly, subtly rolling his eyes. "Now are ya gonna let me pass or what?"

"You're going to tell me you've been pissy about something, that's probably meaningless in the long run, and it's now just 'nothing'." Sakusa rolled his eyes, however the dark-haired didn't fail to notice the way the others expression seemed a bit pained at the mention of a certain word.

"Don't use that word."

"Meaningless?"

"Yes, now don't fuckin' use it, thanks." Atsumu shot the dark-haired a look as the attitude behind his words increased, he couldn't help but get a bit ticked off at that point.

Realizing this, Sakusa paused for a moment. The dark-haired figured he only had two ways of settling this, pushing the limits with Atsumu he'd already seemed to be at — or dropping the topic and letting the blonde leave.

However, after getting this far, Sakusa knew his answer a lot sooner than most would've.

"Seriously Miya. You're upset over a word?"

"Can ya move?" The faux blonde questioned immediately, his tone now filled to the brim with annoyance.

Despite Atsumu's clear irritation, Sakusa didn't budge. Instead, the dark-haired stood his ground, keeping his eyes glued to the blonde in front of him.