| 35 |

- osaka, japan; one year and seven months after graduation -

Graduation now remained as that of a simple memory. A time that came and passed well over a year ago.

A few months after graduation, Sakusa had finally managed to move out — and with the help of his mother, alongside Komori, he moved into his own place in Osaka.

It took a little while after Sakusa moved in to get everything in order, but once he did, he definitely felt a lot more at home.

His new place could very well hold up to three people if needed, however since he was the only one there majority of the time — he kept one room as a guest room and the other, just as an extra storage room.

Originally, Sakusa had planned to use the guest room for something else, but thanks to a certain someone, he couldn't.

Speaking of said certain someone..

"MORNING KIYO!"

Komori screamed rather excitedly, running down the hall from the guest room and slipping the second he reached the common room.

To put it short, the morning had only just started for the two and Sakusa was already laughing endlessly as Komori had ever so gracefully fallen on his ass.

"And that's what you get for yelling at nine in the morning, dumbass." Sakusa rolled his eyes, taking a step back once Komori finally decided to get up.

"Chill out, I showered." The smaller brunette rolled his eyes playfully, though it kinda clicked why he slipped. He had quite literally just showered a few minutes ago.

"Whatever," Sakusa simply shook his head in response, heading off to his open kitchen. "I'm on for breakfast today, I don't need you burning the place down."

The ravenette sighed, yet an amused face remained hearing the offended scoff from his cousin.

"I'm only letting that slip because I've gotta do your research for you." Komori rolled his eyes yet again, quickly sanitizing his hands (brought on by one of Sakusa's many hand sanitizers that were left lying around) — and then grabbing Sakusa's laptop.

At first, the comment had Sakusa confused. He wasn't too sure what the other meant by research until it came back to him, right, Komori's supposed to help look for a team.

Remembering that, Sakusa simply left Komori to his own devices and remained silently, now focusing his attention on breakfast. His cousin had made breakfast yesterday morning anyways, so it was only fair the dark-haired made it today.

"Anything specific I should be looking for?" Komori questioned, the brunette glancing up at Sakusa, only to receive a shrug.

"Preferably a team that isn't situated too far from home I guess?" Said ravenette spoke with more of a question than he did an answer, but it didn't matter — Komori took it as an answer regardless.

After the comment was made, quite a few minutes of silence followed. The only noise being the sound of keys clicking on Sakusa's keyboard, and the faint sizzling sound from the fish being cooked.

Well, that was the only silence until Komori decided to try and give Sakusa a heart attack — or at least, that's how Sakusa seen his sudden outburst.