| 12 |

Sakusa, Atsumu, and Komori overall had a pretty good time together. Their hangout was filled with endless teasing from Atsumu and Komori, Sakusa to no surprise being their unwilling victim, some overly obnoxious laughter and some quieter laughter from Sakusa, and not to forget the small whispered chats between Sakusa and Atsumu about who they found suspicious, something Komori got footage of for — let's be real, blackmail purposes. Such a great cousin.

The time seemed to fly by like this, and eventually five thirty had rolled around, the exact time Sakusa and Komori planned to leave as they still wanted to make it home for dinner with their parents.

The three had gathered their bags and after tidying up their rooms a bit, they finally headed out. Komori, Sakusa, and Atsumu walked out of the hotel together, the three mindlessly back on the topic of who they'd found suspicious from before, Komori insisting a certain someone was the mastermind while Atsumu completely rejected the idea.

What they'd come down to was Komori blaming Korekiyo or Ryouma purely because he thought the two looked suspicious, while Atsumu completely disagreed. Instead, the blonde insisted it was either Kaede or Tenko, once again purely off of the feeling he got from the two.

Sakusa of course thought the two were idiots for their choices, instead he had thoughts on Tsumigi and yet both Atsumu and Komori agreed there'd be no way, saying she looked to peaceful to do so much harm.

"That's like saying a highly trained assassin with a baby face couldn't kill someone, you can never know just based off appearance." Sakusa rolled his eyes, sighing softly.

"Okay but, how likely would it really be for someone who look's like the embodiment of anxious to kill someone? Not very likely, right?" Komori questioned and Atsumu agreed.

"Okay, well, if you'd be going off appearance that'd be like saying.." Sakusa paused for a moment, trying to remember a certain player from Date Tech's team. "Aone, that's like saying Aone could hurt someone, and only basing it off looks."

This made Atsumu think, he had a point. Everyone already got the point that Aone was the opposite of how he looked, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Well, if ya put it that way I'd have to say ya got a point." Atsumu mumbled, thinking farther into than he should've, only for a few seconds though.

Komori had let out an overly dramatic gasp, clearly 'offended' that Atsumu had just taken Sakusa's side like that.

"'Tsumu, I'm hurt, you really took my cousins side over mine." Komori put a dramatic hand on his forehead while Atsumu chuckled, going to respond until Sakusa beat him to it.

"Damn right he did, and he'd do it again." A small smirk was hidden under Sakusa's mask, he knew damn well he was right.

"I-.. no comment." Atsumu let out a slightly embarrassed chuckle while Komori scoffed playfully.

"I see how it is, I see the favouritism here, no need to make it that obvious." The brunette rolled his eyes and the three had a good laugh.

They all got along really well, a lot better than any would've expected.

•°

°•

•°

°•

Eventually, after a good twenty minute walk, Sakusa and Atsumu we're nearing Sakusa's place. Komori lived down the street from Sakusa so he had parted ways just a few minutes prior, leaving Sakusa and Atsumu to themselves.