| 13 |

Atsumu mumbled softly to himself, stirring a little as he woke up. There was an overwhelming warmness all around him, making the blonde smile fondly as he snuggled closer. He found it both strange and welcoming, what Atsumu had thought to have been a pillow smelled a lot like Sakusa, huh..

"..wait.." Atsumu mumbled almost silently to himself as his eyes shot open, he was met with none other than the sight of Sakusa's chest, rising and falling at a steady pace.

Sakusa had an arm wrapped around Atsumu's waist while his other was almost around the blondes shoulders, a hand resting in Atsumu's hair as Sakusa had fallen asleep while playing with it. Their legs also happened to be intertwined, completely trapping the blonde in Sakusa's hold.

A faint blush made it's way onto Atsumu's face as his heartbeat sped up, yet it quickly calmed when the blonde looked up at Sakusa who was sleeping peacefully.

Atsumu smiled softly as he subconsciously reached a hand up and brushed some of Sakusa's curls aside, gently caressing the dark-haired's face before resting his hand on Sakusa's cheek. There was no dull or irritated expression on the ravenette's face, for what seemed to be like the first time in forever, there sat a peaceful expression instead.

The sight of this really had Atsumu thinking, Sakusa was a natural beauty. The way his beautiful black curls fell over his pale face made Atsumu's heart soften, yet it was always Sakusa's eyes that got him, those beautiful black jewels that the blonde found it ever so easy to get lost in, ones that Atsumu had only just realized — were open.

"..Atsu?" Sakusa mumbled, more than confused as he'd woken up to see the blonde staring at him in.. awe?

"Good mornin' Omi-Omi." Atsumu held his soft smile as he pulled his hand off Sakusa's cheek, something the dark-haired wasn't fond of. His face felt cold and being half asleep, all he wanted was to be warm again.

Sakusa hummed a little as he grabbed Atsumu's hand, surprising the blonde. Sakusa put the others hand back on his cheek and put his own hand over Atsumu's, happy to have the warmth back.

"Someone's cuddly in the mornin'.." Atsumu chuckled softly.

"Shh, it's cold.." Sakusa mumbled, and Atsumu, of course got a thought.

"Ya think that was cold, how much colder do ya think it'd be if I got up?" Atsumu laughed it off yet fell silent, a goofy smile coming to his face when he felt Sakusa tighten his hold around him.

"No." His tone was cold, switching rather quickly from something that had sounded exhausted just a few seconds ago.

"Omi," Atsumu chuckled, making Sakusa look at him. "Ya know we're gonna have to get up at some point right?" The blonde questioned.

"Just let me wake up first.." Sakusa knew they couldn't stay in bed all day, yet he couldn't get up instantly in the morning, he needed some time.

"Fine fine, take yer time." Atsumu's smile softened and Sakusa nodded, simply closing his eyes as he used his free hand to start playing with Atsumu's hair.

The two fell silent after that, Atsumu was simply enjoying the attention he was getting while Sakusa was still trying to find the will to wake up properly. Eventually however, and rather surprisingly, he found it. The usual Sakusa had returned and he almost hesitantly let go of Atsumu, of course making the blonde frown a bit.

"Come on, get up." Sakusa's usual cold tone was back, yet Atsumu could still tell it was a little softer compared to how the ravenette would speak to others.

Atsumu nodded softly as he sat up, his eyes locked on Sakusa as he watched the other get out of bed. It was only then that the blonde realized he really, really liked waking up to Sakusa.