| 47 |

"Fuck me.." Atsumu groaned bitterly, he'd just gotten up from his first night of staying out in his living room and — truth be told, his futon was the farthest thing from comfortable.

The faux blonde tiredly dragged himself out of 'bed' and immediately headed off to take a shower, like he would every morning. Though first, he made a quick stop to his old room.

Quickly grabbing some fresh clothes and his gym bag, Atsumu was in and out within minutes — making sure not to wake the two who were still fast asleep. Then he was off to shower.

The good fifteen minutes of time the blonde took in the shower was the exact refresher he'd needed that morning. The hot water seemed to wash away his stress and replace it with a newfound feeling of serenity.

That feeling of peace and readiness for the day left the morning to pass with a ease, and, before Atsumu knew it, he was back at MSBY's center once again.

Taking in a quick breath of the fresh morning air, Atsumu pushed open the center's doors and started heading for the gymnasium.

Just like each morning, he said a good morning to a few of the others that happened to be in the building while he went on his way. Then, after a going through a few halls, the faux blonde finally made his way into the gym.

"Good morning, Atsumu." Meian greeted happily, he'd been by the gym doors having a small chat with Foster.

"G'mornin' captain!" Atsumu gave a cheery wave before glancing around the gym, seeing some teammates stretching and running laps.

He simply smiled at this and headed off for the change rooms; this really had become routine. And just like usual, it only took the blonde a few minutes to get changed, and back out into the gymnasium.

"Omi-kun!" Atsumu called as he walked over to where said ravenette had been stretching.

"Miya." Sakusa responded rather plainly, now looking at the blonde who stood in front of him.

The name, despite being what Sakusa usually called Atsumu at practice — still earned a playfully dramatic gasp.

"Miya? Miya who?" Atsumu rolled his eyes playfully, though the sigh he let out seemed more tired apposed to playful.

"'Tsumu." Sakusa kept his tone lower, as usually — if he was caught dead using a nickname for someone he wouldn't hear the end of it from Bokuto and Hinata.

"See, that's better. Yer a-"

"-Miya," The ravenette cut Atsumu off. "You do know you're supposed to sleep in order to function properly at practice, right?"

The comment came out rather sarcastic, but it was Sakusa's way of pointing out the fact Atsumu looked like he hadn't slept at all.

"I did sleep! Thank ya very much." The blonde rolled his eyes and let out a small huff.

"Those eye bags say otherwise but whatever." Sakusa shook his head slightly, he didn't believe the blonde at all.

"Oi! If ya had t' spend the night in yer livin' room ya probably wouldn't sleep much either." Atsumu scoffed, yet not harshly, he really was just tired.

The comment however, being too late to take back, was only one that made Sakusa's previous curiosity rise.

"Why were you sleeping in your living room, idiot." The dark-haired questioned, though if he was being honest, he assumed the other just fell asleep watching something.