| 23 |

disclaimer; i know Oikawa lives in the Miyagi prefecture but for the case of this story, he lives in Tokyo (which would mean, yes, Seijoh's in Tokyo as well).

listen, idk, just logic with me here ;-;

that's all, carry on 😌

~koi

•••••°•••••°•••••

"'Tsumu come on, wake up we've gotta leave soon."

"A few more minutes 'Kawa.." Atsumu mumbled, he'd been taking a nap in Oikawa's room as just an hour ago he'd finally made it into Tokyo and after all the travel, not to mention the fact he had to leave at 6am, all he wanted to do was nap.

"Nuh-uh, sorry Hun but we got places to be, and thirty minutes to get there." The brunette sighed softly, seeing as how his words hadn't even gotten a budge out of the other.

"You've left me no choice.." Oikawa smirked slightly as he grabbed hold of the covers.

He watched split-second as Atsumu's eyes widened, but before the blonde could do a thing, Oikawa ripped the covers off, letting the cold get to Atsumu in an instant.

"Ya asshat, I was gettin' up!" The blonde glared at a snickering brunette, one who fell silent the second he seen Atsumu pick up a pillow.

"Throw that at me and I'll tell your precious 'Omi-Omi' about the surprise!" Oikawa threw his hands up in defense and flinched, yet after a few seconds of not getting a pillow to the face, he opened his eyes.

"I hate ya, 'm bein' dead serious." Atsumu glared at the brunette in front of him as the other simply let out a sigh of relief, his face was saved for another day.

"Mhm, love you too~ now come on, or we're gonna be late!" Oikawa reminded for a final time before he took his leave, telling Atsumu he'd be waiting for him as he headed downstairs.

It wasn't until Atsumu had come to the realization of just what time it was that he realized he really did have to get out of bed, so with a bitter groan, he did. The blonde tiredly dragged himself out of bed and to Oikawa's restroom so he could freshen up before they left.

After a quick shower and some time to fix up his hair, Atsumu happily made his way downstairs where Oikawa had been waiting for him.

"Well, look who decided to join me and nearly twenty minutes later." The brunette shot a playful glare to Atsumu who simply rolled his eyes in response.

"I had t' freshen up, m'not goin' out there lookin' like a mess — besides, ya can't even talk, ya do the same thing!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about," Oikawa gave a small smirk as he stood up and made his way over to the front door. "I wake up like this, no prep needed."

"Yeah please," The faux blonde scoffed playfully as he followed, he figured the other had gotten up because their cab had shown. "'No prep needed' my ass, ya spend almost an hour just on yer hair, nice try."

"I'm gonna act like you didn't just go after me like that." Oikawa chuckled softly and turned back to face Atsumu. "On another note, are you ready?"

"Mhm, so get yer ass out that door before I push ya out, yer in my way!" The blonde laughed as a playful nudge was thrown Oikawa's way, making the brunette giggle as he put his hands up in defense.

"Okay, okay, I get it — let's go then!"

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•