| 27 |

- the day of the party -

The summer party — the long awaited summer party many were just losing their minds to attend.

Suna, Osamu, Atsumu, Sakusa, and Komori were already there as the first three quite literally lived in Hyōgo — while Sakusa and Komori had shown up the day before.

•••••°•••••°•••••

"Would ya calm the fuck down? They're gonna be here soon, chill out 'Tsumu." Osamu sighed softly, watching from the common room as his brother paced back and forth.

"WoUlD yA cAlM dOwN," Atsumu mocked with a scoff. "How 'bout no?" The faux blonde rolled his eyes playfully, immediately regretting it however as Sakusa had given him a light flick to the back of the head.

"Calm down." Said dark-haired rolled his eyes playfully, a small smile coming to his face upon seeing his boyfriends adorable pout.

"How could I? 'Kawa should be here any-" The blonde paused, falling silent as Sakusa placed a quick kiss on his cheek, how to quiet a Miya 101.

"M'kay, 'm calm." Atsumu smiled softly, earing a playful eye roll from his boyfriend and some laughs from both Suna and Komori.

"Whipped~" Suna called out, mumbling sarcastically, as he earned a glare from Atsumu and an odd kind of look from Komori.

"Suna," The brunette looked across the couch at him, already ready to burst out in a fit of giggles. "You're literally sitting in Osamu's lap, do you really wanna talk about being whipped?"

The comment of course earned a light gasp from Suna, said brunette giving Komori a glare as Osamu stifled a laugh from behind him.

"'Mori, I can't believe you'd turn on me like that." Suna shook his head lightly. "We know you're just jealous because Akagi isn't here, but that doesn't mean you have to come after me, damn."

"You-" As the brunette libero went to retort, there was a knock at the front door. Making all five inside fall silent before Atsumu nearly screamed.

Almost whipping the door open, Atsumu was met with the sight of four people instead of two, yet one in particular was exactly who he'd been waiting for.

"'TSUMU!" A rather excited Oikawa screamed as he tackled Atsumu into a hug, nearly knocking the poor blonde over.

"Dumbass, yell that loud again and my ear drums are going to explode." Iwaizumi called out from the doorway, letting out a bitter sigh as he walked inside.

Behind him followed a rather giggly couple, Makki and Mattsun, who of which gave a simple wave before going to meet Suna. The three had formed an official shit talk trio the last time they met and let's just say.. they were not a force to be messed with. Well, unless you were looking to be completely exposed that is.

"When's everyone else getting here?" Oikawa cut the shared silence in the room, heading to the now group of three in the home room with Atsumu.

"Everyone should be here soon, I'm pretty sure anyways." Suna shrugged, it'd only be about another hour before everyone was there for sure.