| 37 |

Sighing contently, Sakusa smiled slightly as he stepped out of the shower — feeling properly refreshed and ready to start his day.

He then carried on to do his usual routine of getting dressed, brushing his teeth, washing his face, etc. All the necessities that had to be done before leaving the house.

Sakusa wasn't sure what it was, but he was in a relatively good mood that day. Which was surprising to himself just as much as it would've been to anyone considering he was going in to apply today.

Shaking the thought of this away, Sakusa made his way out to his common room. He did make a quick round as to check that he had everything before said dark-haired went to get ready. After checking the time of course.

If he were to get there on time, he'd have to leave in a good few minutes. Thanks to the fact he'd been up early and already collected his things, getting out the door on time was no problem.

"What.." Sakusa mumbled softly to himself, reaching out to pick up his bag from the couch.

Something had caught his attention — that something being the small, matching keychain he'd gotten with Atsumu a few years back. And inside, sat the same picture of the faux blonde smiling brightly on one of their dates at Hamarikyu Garden.

Just the thought of a time like then brought a small smile to Sakusa's face, yet in an instant, the small pang of guilt he felt afterwards washed it away.

The two had moved on, separated one another from their lives, and yet Sakusa would be lying if he said his thoughts didn't linger back to Atsumu every now and then.

But that's not important at the moment.

Pushing his thoughts aside, Sakusa let go of the keychain and slung his bag over his shoulder, re-positioning it the smallest bit before heading for his front door.

The dark-haired silently slipped his shoes on and without a moment of hesitation walked outside, finally ready to face the day ahead he had at the MSBY center.

Sure he was excited, despite choosing not to express it — yet he couldn't help the underlying feeling of unease that crept over him.

Something was bound to happen, though it was far from what Sakusa would've ever guessed.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

Sakusa halted in spot, taking a look at the building in front of him. For starters, the place looked huge, and considering he was noticing this from outside, he assumed inside was two times larger.

Though he wouldn't have known until he got in, which after a moment of dazed staring, he acted on. Sakusa slipped on a pair of his usual white latex gloves and opened the front doors, making his way inside.

It took a bit, and after some help from a few signs set around, Sakusa found his way to the gymnasium. Said dark-haired braced himself with a deep breath before opening the doors.

In the gym, he was immediately met with the site of quite a few people. Some were getting some things set up, some were stretching, running laps, chatting, etc.

"Sakusa? Sakusa Kiyoomi?" A voice called, making Sakusa look to his left.

There stood a man, who Sakusa came to assume was the exact person he'd sent his notice to. Samson Foster.