Chapter 10: Thunder and Wind, A Two For One Special (2)

"Ah.... this is the life~" With a content sigh you lie in the sand, listening to the peaceful sound of the waves splashing in the background as you allow yourself to drift off now that your group had decided to have an official beach day with the persuasion of the Toucanmon and more free stuff.

Bokomon was by your side, lying on a beach chair underneath a parasol with a small drink in his hand while Neemon buried you in the sand.

The sound of someone approaching causes you to open your eyes to see who it was. "Y/n-chan? What are you doing? Your clothes are going to get full of sand."

"Eh, that's fine." You were too comfortable to move plus Neemon had already turned your legs into a mermaid's tail.

Izumi frowns. "Don't you want to change at least? I mean we're at the beach! This is the perfect opportunity for you to show off!"

"Show off? What are you going to show off Y/n?" Neemon tilts his head in confusion.

Bokomon takes a long sip of his drink. "Ah! Young love, you should Y/n-han. Go have some fun with the others."

"Come on!" Izumi digs you out of your cocoon with the help of Neemon who wanted to win the 'force Y/n out to play with others' game once Izumi had made it up.

She drags you over to the changing room.

Hesitantly you approach the colorful clothing rack filled with suits. "There sure is a lot..."

"Right! It's a girl's dream to see so many options, do any stand out to you?"

You thumb through a few before settling on a random black one-piece, Izumi's face scrunchs up in displeasure at your choice. "Are you sure about that one? There are way cuter ones. How about this one instead?" She holds a cherry-patterned two-piece to your body that seemed too small. "Actually... maybe this might be better?" Next was a white and blue striped one-piece without straps then a green frilly bikini before she settles on a light purple one-piece. "Yeah! This one's totally cute!"

"I guess..." While she had been trying to find the perfect one for you, you already had your eye on something. "I think you would look stunning in that, how about you wear it instead?" You suggest.

"R-Really?" Her cheeks dust with pink. "Well... it is my color, are you sure?"

You nod, grabbing the clothes hanger with a swimsuit set that consisted of a light yellow hoodie that came with a short skirt with a brighter shade of the same color and a white ruffled top with yellow flowers on it. "Go for it Princess of the Summer Breeze."

Izumi giggles at the title before going wide-eyed. "Y-Y/n-chan?!"

You pause, hand hovering on the hem of your lifted tank top as you notice that Izumi was staring. "You... alright?" You had turned to face her despite turning away from her previously to be polite.

"I'm fine!" She rather loudly says before quietly muttering to herself. "We're both girls, this is fine... girls see each other naked all the time... I'm just embarrassed that's all..."

You both turn away from each other this time, Izumi a flustered mess at the sight of your half-covered top half and you to continue changing so that you could return to the sand.

You were just about finished when Izumi lets out a startling scream. "What's wrong Izu-chan why are--" The door the women's changing room is swung open by Takuya who was wearing red shorts and obviously no shirt which would have drawn your attention to his chest if the situation was different, and Junpei who was wearing a yellow and pink striped one-piece that surprisingly fit him rather well and showed off his muscular build.