↬twenty-two

Ace POV

"Ace?!" The crewmembers from when I was in Arabasta exclaim, "Hey." I say, "Your joining aren't you?" Nico Robin says. "Shishishi, Ace is joining the crew!" Luffy says, "Ow! So, your Luffy and Lily's super~ brother!" The cyborg says.

I nod, "Shishishi, Ace." I look at my little brother, "This is Nico Robin, our archeologist! The cyborg is Franky, he's our shipwright! Lastly, Brook, the musician!" Luffy explains. "Pleasure to meet you! I hope my little brother hasn't been a hassle." I say.

"Nope!" Robin says with a smile, the other two nod, "He's joining since the Whitebeard Pirates have been disbanded." Lily explains.

-Time Skip & Hikari's POV-

I watch as a familiar figure walks up to my 'grave', my eyes widen, it was Sabo. "I finally... managed to get here... 'Kari." He says, that nickname confirms that it is Sabo, only the other three and him call me that.

"Look at this. Luffy started to make his way to become the King of the Pirates again, and it seems like Ace is going to help him." Sabo says while sitting down, I watch silently, while also holding in my urge to hug my thought dead little brother. "That's our younger brother!" He says.

I then watch him pour sake into five cups, I know that for my younger siblings, I'm the center. "It's so ironic." He starts, "Since you've been gone, the old memories keep recurring to me vividly." Sabo explains.

I sit on my 'grave' silently, "I now belong to the Revolutionary Army." He says, "My colleague, Ivankov, told me what happened in Marineford in detail." He adds. I touch the large scar on my chest area, "I guess you, Lily, Ace, and Luffy are mad at me." Sabo says.

I never could be mad at you Sabo, your my little brother after all, "I couldn't go save you... I'm sorry... I wish... I wish I could've seen you again when you were alive!" Sabo says while starting to cry.

"I'm gonna inherit... your will!" He says while picking up one of the cups, it's fine with me, I look at him. He looks almost the same as when he was a kid, with the exception of the scar on his eye.

Sabo drinks one of the cups, "Luffy is our young brother! And Ace is my big brother and your younger brother." He says while placing the cup back where it was, Sabo then stands up, and leaves. I let go of my wind morphing ability, "I missed you little brother." I say to myself.

Ace is also my cousin, but I still think of him as my little brother, I let the wind clone disperse.