Chapter 27

Thank you all for reading and supporting the story. Vote and share if you want to. Enjoy!
______________________________________

It's been a couple of days staying here with Luka, sure it's been great but I also miss Nathalie and Gorilla. I even miss Father a little bit. I'm not going back home though! He doesn't deserve me. I do wish he could just apologize though. I curled up in Luka's bed tears slowly falling. No one was home besides me. Luka was at school and so was Juleka. I have no idea where Ms. Couffaine is. I felt lonely, but I also felt homesick. The guilt crawled up my shoulders, I wish this feeling of guilt was gone already. I felt so alone.

"Solitude, I'm Hawkmoth your friends and family have left you alone? Well, I give you the power to turn anyone you want into your slave! But in return, I want Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous." I nodded. "Yes, Hawkmoth." I transformed into Solitude. I was still under Luka's blankets. "I'm home." Luka walked in really smily. "I've missed you today." He smiled and uncovered me. "Adrien-!" He gasped and yelled stepping back. I stood up. "I'm not Adrien anymore dear, I'm Solitude!" I yell. "I'm so sorry Adrien." Luka looked upset. "This is all my fault. I didn't mean to leave you alone-" I interrupt him. "No worries, we won't leave me anymore. We'll be together forever. Once I have you under my control that is." I smirked walking closer. Luka ran for his life and hid.

Luka's pov.

He should have told me he felt that way. I would have found a solution, but now it's too late. He's already akumatized and there is nothing I can do about it. I need to find Chat Noir! I want to help him and Ladybug. I want to save Adrien. As I ran along the streets of Paris for Chat I couldn't find him anywhere. What I did see was Ladybug. "Ladybug!" I yelled out to her. She looked down at me and swung by. "Yes?" She asked. "Where's Chat Noir?" She shrugged. "I don't know. He should have been here by now." I sighed. "I want to help you save Adrien. Is there any way I could?" She looked at me then pulled the miraculous of the snake out of her yoyo. "Luka Couffaine, here is the Miraculous of the snake. Use it wisely." She smiled. I nodded. Once I transformed into Viperion I went to help out Ladybug. Adrien was turning everyone into his slaves. I sighed and looked at all the destruction he was making. Ladybug and I spring into battle.

Adrien's pov.

I kept on making Ladybug my slave over and over so Viperion kept using his second chance. "Adrien- I mean Solitude. You don't have to do this!" Viperion yelled out to me. "Yet I do. I'm all alone in this world. I left my Father to be with Luka but I can't even be with him because he has a life. There's nobody I could be with." I cried out. "Maybe you should tell Luka that. That you feel lonely and I'm sure you'll work things out. Maybe he can even spend time with you." Viperion told me and I shook my head. "That or you can spend time with me as my slave!" I pointed my hand towards him and Ladybug. I was about to make Luka my slave before Ladybug jumped in front of him. Then again he used his second chance. This time Luka and Ladybug tried breaking my accessories. They eventually found the Akuma. I fell as I watched Ladybug and Viperion's fist bump.

Later I was back at the boathouse. I was venting to Luka about how I felt. Oh, how I missed this. I listened to him play his guitar. "I'm glad you're feeling better now Adrien." Luka smiled slightly. I smiled back. "When you were akumatized did you realize Chat Noir wasn't there? I wondered what happened. I do hope he is okay." I gulped. "Chat Noir? Yeah, he's fine." I laughed. "How are you so sure?" Luka looked at me. "Uhh, I saw him earlier!" I smiled. "Oh." There was a knock at the door. It was my Father in the flesh. "Adrien you're going home." Luka looked at me and I sighed then nodded. "And you Mr. Couffaine I apologize for my behavior towards you," Gabriel said. Luka smiled slightly. I walked beside my father. "Bye Luka." I smiled. "Bye Adrien."
Even though Adrien Agreste won't ever see Luka again, Chat Noir sure will.