Chapter 1

(^^^ my art)
Thank you for reading my story. Voting and sharing help a lot, enjoy.
______________________________________

Adrien Agreste is a 16-year-old boy who has a tough life. Early last year, he has been diagnosed with depression. He's been trapped inside his house and he has no one to talk to. Not even his father has time for him anymore. Things are hard without his mom and basically without his dad. What he does have is plagg, his kwami and best friend. Plagg helps keep Adrien company but also transforms him into Chat noir. Saving Paris is the only way Adrien can be free. His partner is Ladybug, he has had a crush on her, but his love for her has faded. She's been rejected him over and over there's only so much his heart can take. Today he is going back to school after spring break.

Adrien's pov.

I lay on my bed swinging around a charm Marinette once gave me. I cherish it dearly and bring it wherever I go. It's my lucky charm, it wasn't able to bring me and ladybug closer but maybe it wasn't meant to be. I sat up and put it in my pocket. Plagg followed me to the bathroom. Then I broke down into tears. Yesterday my father and I got into an argument and we aren't on speaking terms. It hurts my heart, but I'm too scared to apologize. He was really angry. Nathalie was defending me, but he ended up hitting her out of anger. Now she is staying out until her father calms down. This isn't a safe environment right now for her anyway. I tried to call her but she never picked up. I stepped into the car with a gorilla and sat in silence. I was drowning in my thoughts, my brain was overflowing with guilt. There wasn't anyone to talk to...

I arrived at school and thanked Gorilla. I was late so everyone was inside the school already. Fortunately for me, my teacher wasn't mad at me for being late. I saw Marinette. She was perfect! I could always talk to her, as soon as we get out of class I'll vent to her. She's liked me for a while now. I wasn't ready for a relationship with everything going on in my life so I pretended to ignore it. Now I'm ready for a relationship, maybe it's what I need.

I already was planning on what to say to her and everything then someone walks in. "Oh everyone, this is Luka. He is a new student so treat him with kindness." The teacher said and Luka waved at the class. He sat beside Marinette and she kissed his cheek. No wonder why she was sitting by herself. She was waiting for him because obviously, she knew he was coming. I tapped on Alya's shoulder. "Who's the new kid?" I asked. "The teacher just said it was Luka." I sighed "Yeah no shit, but who is he to Mari?" She looked at Mari and Luka kissing then looked back at Adrien. "Oh, yeah there dating."

WHAT THE FUCK this ruins everything. When class was over I walked over to Marinette anyway. "Um, Marinette can I talk to you?" I asked then Luka walked up beside her. "She is busy with designing new merch for my father, jagged, but you can talk to me if you'd like." Luka offered with a small smirk. "uhh." Marinette smiled. "Oh, Adrien! This is Luka, my boyfriend, I'm sure you two will be great friends. If you need someone to talk to he's the guy!" I nod then before I knew it Marinette was already gone. I looked up at Luka who was already looking down at me. "Hello, Adrien" He smiled slightly. "Whatever you need to talk about you can talk about it with me," Luka said. His voice was surprisingly calm. I thought he would hate me.

"Well, what is it, Adrien?" Luka staring into my eyes made me feel weird in my stomach. I looked down. "Well, I-" I felt a little embarrassed to tell him my life story because I barely know the guy. "You want to come over to talk about it?' He smiled while we're were standing in public. "Yes." I smiled. "Well c'mon. You can ride on my bike with me." Luka got on his bike and I blushed. "Uh, what?" I sat on the bike and he put my arms around his waist. "Hold on tight," He said calmly and sped off. What am I getting myself into...I held on tight.