Chapter 20

Thank you for reading. Vote and share if you want to. Enjoy. WARNING NSFW (a lot of it)
______________________________________

Luka didn't know how to react so he turned off his phone. He glimpsed at me, but I was fast asleep. Luka let out a sigh. "Oh, you. You cause me so much trouble, yet I can't be mad about it. There's something about you who doesn't keep me angry for long." Luka thought while appreciating me. He messed with my hair then he fell asleep too.

                                 ~~~

It was the next morning and I woke up to see a beautiful sky outside my window. I turned to see Luka and certainly, his view was better. I smiled slightly and reach my hand to cup his face. He started to move. Oh no, I woke him up. Luka's eyes fluttered open I sat up to apologize. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Luka rubbed his eyes and yawned. "It's alright Adrien." He smiled. "Oh, Adrien?" Luka asked me. "Uh-huh?" I replied. "When you were asleep last night...Mari texted me. She told me she knew about the kiss. Which means Marc told." My eyes widened "I'm so sorry. I'll talk to him. What are you going to tell Mari?" " Well, she was telling me how she didn't trust me, and how I wasn't loyal to her. Then he said I didn't love her. Which all isn't true. I worked my ass off to make her happy. So I'm deciding to go break it off." Luka frowned then I gasped. "Really? I'm sorry. I wish the best for both of you." Luka placed his hand on mine. "Thank you, Adrien." I blushed.

I looked down at his hand on top of mine, then luka grabbed my hand. "Adrien I realized now that you're the one who's been here for me the whole time. Marinette has been trying to kick you out of my life as soon as you got into it. Adrien, I think I care about you. I want to make this work, I want to make us work." Luka said and I turned red. "Does this mean that we can be together, for real?" I murmur. "More than that." Luka pinned me down. "You want me?" He asked and I scanned his body. "I do." Luka started to strip and I turned so red. I saw him naked at the hot spring, but now I get to see him naked all for myself. He was pretty big too. I gulped.

"Adrien what the hell!? I don't want to be a part of this!!" Plagg flew out and groaned. "Woah what's that?" Luka pointed at Plagg. "Uh well, I wasn't expecting this. Not today certainly... That is my kwami Plagg." Luka looked at it. "Cool!" He poked plagg. "Yeah...I'm Chat Noir." I snickered. "Huh? You're Paris's superhero? No way. That impressive Adrien~" I smiled. "Go Plagg, I'm sure you don't want to be here much longer-" Plagg dipped.

Luka undressed me, being like this I felt so vulnerable. He kissed my neck and I let out small moans. "Mm," Luka kissed my weak spots. "Like that?" Luka teased me. "I'm so going to get you back." I blushed and stuffed my face into a pillow. He continued loving on me for a while until I finally got a taste of him. I got to finally suck him. I wanted this forever. Hearing him moan made me even hornier. He came into my mouth. I drank every bit. Fuck. Luka was grabbing my ass spanking it a bit. "Mm Luka~" He smirked. I heard a man-like voice in the distance. "Boys, boys!" The man yells getting increasingly closer to our bedroom.

                                    ~~~
It was the next morning I woke up to see an ugly rainy day outside of my window. I looked at Luka beside me. Just like earlier...Oh no! Was all of that a dream! Ugh. "Boys, boys!" I heard the same man yell as from my dream...it was Father! I tried to wake up Luka, but it was too late. He was a heavy sleeper. "I knew it! I told Nathalie not to invite this boy! Look, Adrien! He's a bad influence on you! Sleeping together!" My eyes watered. "He just needed a friend Father! We were just sleeping beside one another! I swear." I cry. Luka woke up. "What's going on?" He rubbed his eyes to see my dad. "Mr. Agreste!" Luka was shocked. "You're leaving early. Get out of my son's room!" Gabriel yelled. "What if I say no?" Luka said angrily. "Please Luka you're making it worse-" I started. Then Father HIT him. Luka was as shocked as I was. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" I grabbed Luka and saw his bruise on his face. "You have to go! He'll hurt you even more!" I cried. Luka looked up at me with the slightest smile. "Thank you, Adrien. For caring about ms so much." Luka got out of my grasp and stood up. "I got a flight for you young man. A long flight for you to return to Paris alone." Gabriel left off with Luka. What just happened. I cried so hard "Luka!" I ran out to already see him gone. How did Father find out?

I wasn't staying here without him! I walked into Marc's Room even though he was sleeping. I shook him and he screamed. "Luka is gone! Father kicked him out! He saw us sleeping beside each other! He thought we did the dirty! We didn't! Father hit Luka! He got hurt!" I cried and hyperventilated. Marc's eyes widen and hugged me. "Calm down Adrien." I could hardly breathe or talk. "We are leaving early." I managed to say. "We are? How?" Marc asked. "I'll figure it out somehow." I grabbed Marc's hand and we both ran to the airport as quickly as could. "I'm Adrien Agreste, the famous model you may know, I need a free flight to Paris. Right now!" I declared to the Lady working.