Chapter 25

Thank you for reading my book and supporting it. Vote and share if you'd like. Enjoy.
______________________________________

"You like him, don't you?" I smiled slightly. "Of course! doesn't everyone?" Luka laughed and I shook my head. "Not everyone," I said. Luka looked down. "I never noticed. I wonder who Chat Noir must feel. I always assumed he was a happy guy. I want to be his friend, to learn more about him." I laughed. "Luka, he has an identity to keep a secret. I'm sure he isn't going to tell you much." We both looked at each other. "Yeah, you're right." Luka smiled. I placed my head on his lap and yawned. "It's the only afternoon and you're already tired?" Luka snickered placing soft kisses along my forehead. I blushed and buried my face in his legs. So he's a Chat Noir fan huh? Maybe I should buy him something Chat Noir-related.

Nathalie's pov.

Gabriel looked at my anger in his eyes. Nathalie, what do you think you're doing? I looked at him. "Sir, aren't you going to apologize? He's just a kid, you can't hold that much of a grudge towards him. Plus he makes Adrien so happy clearly. So what if other Agreste's aren't LGBT, he is. We should be supporting him." I told him. "Not you too" Gabriel facepalmed. I looked at him. "I'm serious," I said. "And so am I. We will not support such behavior from Adrien. So get your fucking ass out of here and get him back!" I looked down. "But sir shouldn't we leave him alone for a while." "NO" Gabriel slapped me knocking the glasses off my face. My eyes watered. I hit him back. "I don't know who you think you are but you WILL NOT TOUCH ME," I yelled and Gabriel snickered. "You do not talk to me like that. You do what I say. These rings say so." He said as he held up his hand. "Well, then I guess you're going to sign the divorce papers." I left.

I left out to bring Adrien home. I don't know how Mr. Agreste and I's 'relationship' will work out, but I do know I will not be treated like that. I went into the car. I knew Adrien was at Luka's houseboat. I knocked at the door and Luka came and opened it. "Oh, Nathalie. Hello." Luka tilted his head with a welcoming smile. "Hello,  I'm here for Adrien," I said. "I'm sorry, Adrien isn't here." Luka lied. I knew he was lying. I walked into his house uninvited.

Adrian's pov.

Nathalie is here so Luka told me to hide. She's in the house right now. Luka told me to hide in his closet. All I smelt was him everywhere. I covered my face with his shirt. Nathalie came by his closet door and swung it open. "I found you, Adrien. I need to bring you home." I shook my head. "No Nathalie! I can't go back there. I'm sorry." I hugged her. "Tell Father you couldn't find me." I looked back at her. "Did Father hit you again?" I looked at her red face. "No don't worry about it. I'll tell your father that I couldn't find you." I nodded. "Thank you, Nathalie."

She returned to Father and told him the news. He was furious so he called the police to find me. They won't find me I'm sure of it. "Nathalie texted me warning that the police is on the lookout for me," I told Luka. "I'll keep you safe here then." Luka gave a small smile. "Thank you." I hugged him and he hugged back.

Later the police were near the boat. "Luka they are going to check here soon. I'm going to leave so they won't find me here. Don't worry though I'll be fine." I smiled. "I'm taking your word on that," Luka said and I left. When I found somewhere hidden I transformed.

I left for the policemen. "Hey, guys." I grinned. "Oh hello. Are you helping us look for Adrien Agreste too?" They asked. "You betcha." I smiled brightly. "So where are you guys looking now?" I asked. "That boathouse over there. Rumor has it the famous model goes over there time to time." I had my arms around the guys. "Yeah? How about it? I'll catch up with you guys later." I left on my stick. Once they finally quit looking and told Gabriel that I wasn't anywhere I returned to the boathouse.

I sighed with relief aloud. Luka looked back at me as he looked out at the ocean. "Oh! Welcome back." Luka smiled. "The police gave up thank the Lord" Luka looked at me confused. "Police gave up? What did you do?" Luka smirked slightly. I hugged him. "It's over with." Luka looked down at me looking more confused than ever. I kissed him. His eyes widened. "Chat Noir-" Oh shit I forgot to de-transform.