Chapter 8

Thank you for reading the story and supporting it! Please vote and share if you want to. It helps. Enjoy!
______________________________________

"Okay. I'd love for you to be there." Luka said and I smiled then it faded. I think I have to just give up on him. I mean what if Mari found out I liked him? There are endless possibilities that can go wrong. She could not want to be friends with me and she can be MAD. I wouldn't want that.

I sighed then left Luka to sit alone. I walked up to Marc. "My heart hurts." Marc looked at me. "He rejected you?" I shook my head. "No, I didn't exactly tell him anything, he just invited me to his concert for his and Mari's 5 month anniversary." Marc pat my back. "I'm sorry." "It's fine."

"So you and Nathaniel?" I smirked then Marc sighed. "Yeah, I never got to tell him my feelings because he asked me to dance." "Aweee" We both laughed. "Well, are you going to tell him?" Marc glanced at Nathaniel who was sitting alone drawing. "I don't know. Should I?" I nod. "Don't get your hopes up, but I do think he likes you." I smiled. "I'm going in" Marc took a deep breath then walked to Nathaniel.

He looked up at Marc. "Look what I drew so far. The comic is almost done." Marc took it and looked through Nathaniel's drawings. "They are good. You're so talented." He handed back the book. "Thank you!" Marc sat beside him. He looked at Marc. "Hey um, Nathaniel..." He was drawing. "mhm?" Marc looked at him drawing. "I-I like you." He managed to get the words out. "I like you too." He continued to draw. "I don't think he got it." Marc thought. Marc turned his face from the book. "Look at me." Nathaniel blushed red. "I.Like.You." He said more seriously. Nathaniel finally got it. He smiled brightly and hugged me. Marc smiled and hugged him back.

I want a relationship like that. I sighed. All the boys started to leave the party soon. I said bye to Luka and Marc. All the girls went to two bedrooms. Chloe dragged me in with them. "Um, am I sleeping in here with you guys?" Chloe nodded. "Yeah Adrikins you're one of us now" She grinned. "Great..."

"So Adrien do you like someone?" I was in a bedroom with Chloe, Alya Sabrina, Juleka, and Rose. Chloe just asked me that. "Uhh no of course not." Alya gave me a weird look. I knew she knew I liked a guy I just hope she won't tell. "Are you sure? It looks like you got somebody on your mind" Rode said. "Maybe he likes Marinette," Juleka mumbled. "I mean it's not a surprise all the things they've done together," Sabrina said. I turned red. NOOO, THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG. Marinette is only my friend.

"Heh isn't that a little crazy? I don't like Mari...Plus she had a whole boyfriend! I wouldn't try to steal her even if I liked her!" But I am trying to steal him which isn't any better .-. "Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me!' Rose giggles. Oh my god. Everyone started talking about how I like Marinette. I run off to the bathroom. "What do I do plagg? They think I like Marinette!" I freaked out. "Tell them you don't." I facepalmed. "That won't work. I already tried and they didn't believe me. Alya can't even tell them the truth then my secret is out!"

There was a knock at the bathroom door. "Adrikins~~ Are you okay in there?" I hid plagg. "Yes, I'm alright." I walked out of the bathroom. "We brought Marinette to tell her what you have to say!" Rose fangirled. "You wanted to talk Adrien?" Mari smiled and I gulped. What the hell did I get into "Uhh I um." I didn't like her so I didn't want to lie! "If you won't tell her I will. Marinette, Adrien has a crush on you!" Rose smiles and everyone giggles. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Shit, I'm done for.