Chapter 30

(Chapter one of the sequal is out now!!)
Thank you for reading and supporting the story. Votes and shares are appreciated. Enjoy. NSFW Warning.
______________________________________

"We are leaving your father. You don't deserve this." I looked at my father. Which hurt the most was that he wasn't even trying to stop her. He let her take me, he didn't even care. Why did he not care? I thought I was kept hostage because he did care? I guess not. She took my hand and we left for the car. Nathalie drove away and she never looked back. Technically this is considered kidnapping, but I wanted to go too. I sure will miss my father a lot. We both sat in silence as we drove somewhere. I saw the tears form in her eyes as she drove, poor Nathalie. She deserves way better.

                                 ~~~

It was a couple of days later. I heard Luka was out of the hospital. Unfortunately, I couldn't see him as Chat Noir. I can't find a time to get away from Nathalie. We were staying in a hotel for the past couple of days. I turned to look at her in the other bed. "Nathalie so you and Father...?" I asked. She nodded. "We divorced." I looked down. "I'm sorry." She shrugged. "It was the best for me. He's a bad man Adrien." I nodded. "Yeah...anyway, I was wondering if I could go see Luka today?" I might as well ask. "You can. Just be careful okay?" I nodded and stood up. "I will. I'll be back soon." I kissed her cheek and left. "Plagg Claws Out!" I yelled.

I arrived at Luka's place. Juleka was there as well, she was sus of our relationship because there was 'Adrien', but she wasn't going to bring it up. "Chat Noir!" Luka smiled. I smirked. "Hey" I walked up to him. Juleka left for Rose's house before she had to see or hear anything she didn't want to. We went into his bedroom. I locked the door behind us. "I'm happy to see that you're doing better." I hugged him pushing him into the bed. "I'm happy you are doing better too." Luka rubbed my hair. I grinned. "Nathalie and I are staying in a hotel until we work things out. We left Father. I'm sure we'll regret it, but I feel relieved. I'm going to miss him though. At least now I get to see you. As Chat Noir or as Adrien Agreste." I smiled. Luka kissed my head. "Everything will work out Adrien. I know it will, you have both Nathalie and I to take good care of you." I smiled. "You're right, but don't you forget that I'm taking care of you too," I smirked.

"Oh yeah?" He pulled me by my bell our faces were close. I blushed. "I'm pretty sure that I'll be the one taking care of you~" Luka scanned me then pinned me down. I smirked. "Well, I don't think so I'm more sophisticated than you which means I'm the one pinning YOU down" I smiled and pinned him down causing Luka to blush. After bickering about who was the dominant one, we finally concluded.

"..."

"Fine, you win." I sighed with my belt tied around my hands. "I sure do." Luka smiled looking at me. Luka took full control of me. I never realized how bossy he was until we hit the bed. He inserted me and I let out my moans. He fucked me for what felt like forever. Luka even said he'd go easy on me. He usually always told the truth, but not this time my ass was created. "Lukaa~" He kissed my neck. "Mhm?" I purred. "You're a fucking liar." Luka smiled slightly. "My bad."

A couple of hours later we both were watching some random romance movie. I had a lot of love marks all over my body. It'll be pretty hard to hide. I think Luka got pretty greedy. I was laying my head on his bare lap as he watched. Juleka was staying the night with Rose now which was good. We fell asleep as the movie played.

                                 ~~~

It was the next day. I didn't even ask to spend the night! Nathalie is going to be so upset! I got dressed and left Luka without even saying goodbye. I looked at Luka before jumping out his window. I de-transformed as soon as I made it to the hotel. I walked into our hotel room a little wobbly because my ass hurt like shit. "Where were you for so long?" Nathalie looked directly at me as I entered. "I-" I said then she started again. She gasped. "Are those hickeys?! Adrien where were you!?" She looked at me. "I was with Luka last night. I'm sorry, we got carried away and well something happened then we fell asleep. I even left without saying goodbye." I looked down. "Adrien I care about you and I don't want anything happening to you. I want to let you go places, but you're going to have to ask." Nathalie said. "I did ask-" "Not to a sleepover." She cut me off. "I know I'm sorry. I didn't know that I'd be sleeping over..." "It just happened afterward, I know Adrien. I'm okay with Luka and you doing THAT. Just let me know you may sleepover then call me or text me. Okay?" I nodded and we hugged. I sighed Nathalie is so nice. I have to make sure not to lose her trust or she'll not let me out of the house either.