Chapter 21

Thank you for reading. Vote and share, it helps. Enjoy the book!
______________________________________

"Gabriel Agreste's son? You got it." She gave both me a Marc free seats on the plane. Of course, it wasn't a private plane, but it was better than nothing. We both went to our seats. Marc and I weren't assigned next to each other so I sat by someone random. Right now I was so overwhelmed, thinking that the love of my life was hurting. I couldn't even call Luka. I let out a sigh. Please be safe.

Luka's pov.

I'm on a flight to Paris all unaccompanied this is outrageous. I played my guitar practicing some songs I've made. I was writing one for Adrien, he's been nice to me this trip. It was the least I could do. We did get into a couple of fights, but that's what makes us better people. I wrote some of the lyrics in my notebook. Yes, I do write my lyrics I just never sing them. I continued to write and play my guitar until I fell asleep.

A couple of hours later I arrived in Paris. I saw Marinette waiting for me. How's she know I was coming early? Plus, I thought she was mad at me because I ignored her. "Hi, Luka!" She smiled. "Oh hey." I sighed. "Woah what happened to your face?" She asked. She cupped the cheek that was bruised up. "Ow-" I muttered."It was Adrien's father. He hit me." Her eyes widened. "What?! I didn't want that-" Her sentence started to trail off. "What do you mean you didn't want that?" I interrogated her. "I-" She started but I cut her off. "YOU told Gabriel!?" I let out a psychotic snicker. "It all makes sense now" She grabbed my wrist. "I only told him about you two so you wouldn't spend time with him anymore!" Mari cried. "Why would you do that!? You knew I didn't even like him like THAT. Yet you still tried to take him away from me? I thought you were better than this. This isn't the Marinette I loved." I say. "It's because you never loved me, you love him," Marinette mumbled. My eyes widened. "How can you say that! You know I loved you so much." I yell. "No, you don't. You love Adrien! I don't want to be with someone who is in love with somebody else! You and I are over!" Marinette yells back and slaps my face across the bruised cheek. She strolled away. My eyes watered. Did I waste my time loving her for this? She dumps my ass as if it was the easiest thing she's ever done. I hate this I hate love I hate relationships! "WHERE ARE YOU HAWKMOTH!" I fall to my knees as an Akuma goes in my bracelets. Once again I am Silencer.

Adrien's pov.

I finally got home to Paris. "Luka, Luka, Luka, Where are you?" I panicked to see the news channel playing in the airport. Ladybug fights alone once again Silencer. Will Chat Noir ever show up again? Ladybug oh God I forgot to tell her I was leaving. She's going to be pissed. "Umm Marc I have things to do, but you can go visit Nathaniel I'm sure you miss him. " I giggled. Marc nodded with a smile. I waved then hid to transform. "Plagg claws out!" I ran out. I wonder what happened that Luka got akumatized. I run off to help out Ladybug. "Hello M'lady" I smirked. "Miss me?" I grin. "Uh, Chat Noir? Where the fuck have you been the last couple of days?! I was fighting all by myself!" She snapped. "I have to explain it later." I laughed awkwardly. We fought silencer together, but then we lost him. "You go that way I'll go the other." Ladybug said. I nod then run off to find Silencer.

"Silencer!" I yelled. He looked at me. "Chat Noir!" I jumped down to him. "You aren't like this. You wouldn't do this to all these people. Tell me why are you upset?" I said in a calm tone. "Shut up and give me your Miraculous!" Silencer yells. "No, you shut up." I cover his mouth. "You have to get Hawkmoth out of your head. You are better than this!" Silencer struggles and Hawkmoth kept telling him to ignore me. The Akuma flew out of his bracelets and I saw Luka on the floor. I helped him up. When Ladybug caught up she de-evilized it. "Pound it" I smiled then picked up Luka. "I'll take him home." She smiled and nodded.

I brought him to his boathouse. No one was home because they didn't expect him to leave Hawaii so early. "So Luka was it?" I ask. "Mhm," I glimpsed at him. "What's gotten you so upset today?" I questioned then looked away from him. Luka started to cry. I've never once seen him like this before, he's usually so calm and collected. "I'm sorry-" Luka apologized. "No need for apologies. So what's the matter?" I rubbed his hair. "Everything went wrong. First, my girlfriend figures out my guy-friend kissed me, Second she tells his father about it just to get us from not spending time together, then she tells me I never loved her. Which I did! So she broke up with me. I did everything I could to make her happy. Maybe it wasn't meant to be." Luka wiped away his tears. "Maybe it wasn't. You deserve far better anyways." He looked at me. "How do you know? You barely know me." He asked. "From what it sounds like...anyways you shouldn't be mopping about her. This is what she wants! She wants you desperate for her. You have to be strong." I poked his chest. "I know you have it in you." I slightly smile and Luka returns the smile. "Chat Noir, you are the best." Luka hugged me and I hugged him back. "Everyone is obsessed with Ladybug, I think you're underrated. You're my favorite though." I smiled. "I appreciate it. No one's told me that before." I blushed lightly. "I should get going." I grab my staff. Luka looked at me. "Come back again, okay?" We had eye contact for a long while, then I nodded and left.

I went home and we transformed. "Oh plagg that was amazing. I love him so much." I smiled. "Hide," I told Plagg as someone walked up the stairs. Father walked into my room. "Father?-" I gulped. He was still supposed to be in Hawaii. "Adrien, after your behavior today. You cannot spend time with Luka ever again. I told you that once before, but I decided to give him another chance. I'm done with chances. His mother agreed to switch his school so you can still go while not having to see him." My eyes intensified and I started to tear up. "No-No!" I yelled. Most likely I'm not seeing Luka ever again.